Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 12th, 2009, 05:46 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Cartographers - Index your threads please!

I've just spent the last hour combing through your various map threads. I must say I'm bitten by the old Heroscape bug again and you folks are mostly to blame for that!

HOWEVER

Please use the first post in your thread to index your maps! With pictures!

One thing I'm certainly not going to do when looking for maps is go through every single post in your thread. It's not that it wasn't an interesting discussion. I'm sure it was. But I'm just looking for your maps and a preview pic and single post of all your work is exceedingly helpful. Thanks!
Old September 12th, 2009, 06:08 PM

Drizzt Do'Urden is surprisingly tart
Re: Cartographers - Index your threads please!

This is a great post. +rep.
Old September 12th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Glad to see you back Velenne. Reminds me to upload the latest version of Placid Plateau... yes indexing is very helpful, both for the creator and anyone browsing your maps.
Old September 12th, 2009, 09:01 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I agree with you 100% Velenne. If I dont see a picture I usually move on. I figure if the cartographer didnt take the effort to show it off it must not have been that good. Check out my thread for a good way to keep things nice and tidy!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old September 12th, 2009, 10:15 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Agreed. I used to not index, but since doing it i made my life so much easier. Speaking of which, its time to reupload those two maps eaten in the time warp.
Old September 12th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

I've got all my maps linked in the first page of mine. It wouldn't take too much work to throw their pictures up their with them. Hopefully I'll find time this week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios