Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 30th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Premature PreRelease C3V Speculation and Information Thr

Hmm ... that's quite an opinion you have of someone.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 30th, 2010, 06:29 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wm. Shakespeare
Cry "Haduc!" and let slip the dogs of war...
Something like that.
Old November 30th, 2010, 08:41 PM

Heroscaper62 has disabled reputation

You mentioned an Aquilla flagbearer, so why not a Valkrill one too?
Old November 30th, 2010, 08:44 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper62 View Post
You mentioned an Aquilla flagbearer, so why not a Valkrill one too?
Updated the OP.

Old November 30th, 2010, 10:49 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
You know what would rock? If raptorians were birds. Awesomest. Idea. Ever!
(Ps a raptor is a kind of bird and REAL raptors are related to birds as well, many even had feathers!)
Now that's an idea... bird-men... how about potential candidates:
Spoiler Alert!

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old November 30th, 2010, 10:55 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

I've looked around A LOT for my Raptorian customs, but I haven't found a single bird.
Old November 30th, 2010, 10:57 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
I've looked around A LOT for my Raptorian customs, but I haven't found a single bird.
I don't know if the raptorians are male or female, but harpies might be a good option.

Last edited by Chardar; December 1st, 2010 at 12:17 AM.
Old December 1st, 2010, 04:48 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Haduc will grow on you, that is no lie.
Aha!
This can "grow" on me pretty quick:

Haduc
Common Hero
Mold
Monster
Vile
Small 3
1 life
5 move
1 range
1 attack
3 defence
10-20 points
Mold Infect:
Instead of attacking with a Haduc, you may use Mold Infect. Choose a small or medium figure adjacent to any Haduc you control, and roll the 20-sided die. If it is a squad figure and you roll a 12 or higher, replace it with one of your previously destroyed Haducs. If it is a hero, a 19 or higher. Mold Monsters are not affected by Mold Infect.
Mold Monster Bonding
After revealing an order marker on a Haduc, before taking a turn with that Haduc you may take a turn with any other Mold Monster you control
Ooze 2
A Haduc adds 2 to its height when moving up or down levels of terrain.

Go forth and slay my enemies Haduc!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Last edited by robbdaman; December 1st, 2010 at 05:35 AM.
Old December 1st, 2010, 02:13 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Mmm ... that looks like some (old) spinach I have in my fridge ...

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 1st, 2010, 02:18 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Mmm ... that looks like some (old) spinach I have in my fridge ...
Not anymore, just needed some salt... oh, and you are out of milk.
Old December 1st, 2010, 03:11 PM

I like milk.

Old December 1st, 2010, 05:31 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No offense to the raptorians (bird men) fans but we already have the Kyrie. So I'm not sold on it being a different enough to make a new race. Although that is a sweet sculpt.

Are the GMB (green mountian boys) a go?
I know the 4th are in short supply but with so many using a 10th as Sam then they'll still have 3 figures to paint green.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; December 1st, 2010 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Why do birds suddenly appear...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs