Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old June 7th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
swimming pool HS

I know it sounds kinda lame and I havent tried it yet but here is how I was thinking it would work. You make your side of the battle field on 1 side of the pool while your friend makes his on the other side of the pool. Then you play everything like normal except for crossing the water. To cross the water you need some type of boat that your figures can fit in. The way you take a turn with a boat is you get 1 push, and if it makes it to the opponets land or yours you can unload your guys. To attack a boat in the water I was thinking you could ues a water gun. If a guy falls off he takes 1 life point of damage, except for flying figures roll the 20d if you roll a 1-18 the figure is safe if you roll a 19-20 take a life point from the figure.If you wanted you could also make a floating island. The objective of that game would be to capture the island, or whatever.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old June 7th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: swimming pool HS

There go the stickers off the bases, not to mention the Roman's shields...

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 7th, 2008, 11:57 AM

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Ooops, I forgot about the stickers on the bases of the figures. I did think about the Romans however, I didnt think anyone would use Romans in the water seeing how they are better on land defending.

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old June 7th, 2008, 02:55 PM

Yes, I have figured out a way to fix the sticker problem;take the figure off the base, then put some clear glue on the base covering the entire thing. After that put the figure back on and you will then have 1 waterproof figure.

MY TRADE LIST
Old June 7th, 2008, 03:39 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Clear glue like Elmer's? It'll wash off. Man this idea is awesome I give you that, but I wouldn't execute it.

Old June 7th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post
Clear glue like Elmer's? It'll wash off. Man this idea is awesome I give you that, but I wouldn't execute it.
I'd be kind of pissed when someone gets my Microcorp stuck in the pool filter.

P.S. Thanks to whoever repped me for this.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; June 7th, 2008 at 10:33 PM.
Old June 7th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

You just need to use Testor's Dullcote for protecting the decals but honestly I'm not sure why I'd want to play in the pool.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old June 7th, 2008, 05:33 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post
I'd be kind of pissed when someone gets my Microcorp stuck in the pool filter.
That's what water suits are for!
Old June 7th, 2008, 06:09 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Old June 7th, 2008, 06:31 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am going to guess that the combination of clorine and sunlight are not going to be good for the paint on the figs either.

How about barbecue scape...its kinda like playing on lava but you dont have to waste time with that silly roll for damage at the end of the round thing.
Old June 7th, 2008, 06:43 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How bout, mobilescape? You place a board on your chosen family pet and see how many units aren't orribly mangled!

I can't wait for wave9!
Coming out holloween!
Old June 7th, 2008, 10:21 PM

Unomas is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'd so cannonball my opponents figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions