Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old September 4th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Untitled. SoA's Fanfic, On Hiatus 'Til I Have Time to Write.

The first installment in what I hope to be a great tale of Valhalla.
Spoiler Alert!

Might be a week before the next installment.

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; October 15th, 2011 at 11:27 AM.
Old September 4th, 2011, 09:04 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Untitled. Son of Arathorn's Fanfic. 9/4/11

Interesting... So Utgar is planning a surprise attack with hordes of horrifying enemies, and no one survives long enough to tell the tale?
Old September 4th, 2011, 09:58 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Aha! Great writing, SoA! Sounding quite interesting, so far. This out to get good. Not that it's not good already.
Old September 4th, 2011, 10:48 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Interesting... So Utgar is planning a surprise attack with hordes of horrifying enemies, and no one survives long enough to tell the tale?
You'll have to wait and see. I can't really write until next weekend.
Old September 5th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool SoA. I really liked the way you set it up. The separate geographical locations is brilliant. I might have to to steal this format some time. Looking forward to more.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 5th, 2011, 08:01 PM

I completely forgot that I had today off, so I typed the next installment quick. Forgive the excessive detail and bear with me.
Spoiler Alert!

Next installment coming... when I have time to kill.
Old September 11th, 2011, 11:28 PM

Re: Untitled. Son of Arathorn's Fanfic. 9/5/11

I do apologize for the length, but I couldn't figure out how to divide this up. Enjoy. Or not, as you prefer.
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 12th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Untitled. Son of Arathorn's Fanfic. 9/11/11

Pretty cool so far. When is the 'new elf' going to see some action? Well done, I always like reading about the ArchKyrie and Thormun to boot, nice.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 12th, 2011, 10:24 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You certainly know how to make things epic. I'm looking forward to more of this. I'd give you +rep if I could.
Old September 28th, 2011, 01:25 AM

Too long since the last update, I know. School however, is a killer. Excuses, excuses, blah, blah.
Here's my excuse for the slow start- every story must have a beginning (usually) and in some stories, it just spreads out too darn long. So worry not, the action approaches.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; September 28th, 2011 at 08:12 AM.
Old October 1st, 2011, 04:08 PM

Very good, SoA! I'm looking forward to the action!
Old October 1st, 2011, 07:24 PM

BOOM! Woo who?

Good writing, my LotR fan friend. Positive rep for you. Anyway good short HS story. I personally, can't stand writing about HS, (the mix of modern and fantasy isn't all that epic) but it's still fun to read. If I write anything, It'll be about modern OR fantasy, not both. No discredit to you though.

Now come sit on Santa's lap...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction