Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 17th, 2022, 02:47 PM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Suggestions for the C3V

Not sure if this is the right place, but it doesn't seem like I ought to post in "C3V Public Miniature Information Thread"

So I actually saw the "Pathfinder Battles: Return of the Runelords" box at my local game store, and thought about getting it. But it seemed like the wells would be too large for a single space!

And yet, I've seen it announced by C3V just now, and in the photo it looks like they actually fit on spaces rather well! That's exciting. Is there anyone here who has tested these wells? Do they fit and play well as terrain?
Old September 17th, 2022, 02:49 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relenzo2 View Post
Not sure if this is the right place, but it doesn't seem like I ought to post in "C3V Public Miniature Information Thread"

So I actually saw the "Pathfinder Battles: Return of the Runelords" box at my local game store, and thought about getting it. But it seemed like the wells would be too large for a single space!

And yet, I've seen it announced by C3V just now, and in the photo it looks like they actually fit on spaces rather well! That's exciting. Is there anyone here who has tested these wells? Do they fit and play well as terrain?
Yes, I own the box and have tested them out. They fit perfectly on a single Heroscape hex!
Old September 17th, 2022, 03:08 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I want to suggest this figure as a Dzu Teh hero for the C3V. He is Safari LtD., and should be about the same size as Brontos

https://www.amazon.com/Safari-Ltd-My...mIIs9wV7W4I0HQ
Old September 17th, 2022, 03:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think if someone had a photo of that guy on a peanut base, it'd go a long way. (But I'm just an outside observer, so grain of salt).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2022, 05:56 PM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:

Yes, I own the box and have tested them out. They fit perfectly on a single Heroscape hex!
...Man, I got to run back to the store tomorrow. Hopefully nobody bought it. I have to rethink measuring things with a dollar bill.

Wellsprings on the battlefield will be so cool. I had this idea that they could be capturable deployment zones for future reinforcements--which would let me set up big maps without making every figure trudge a long way to the battle. But I want to see what C3V does...I assume cards aren't out for this product yet? That the mini announcement happens in advance of that?
Old September 17th, 2022, 06:02 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

...Man, I got to run back to the store tomorrow. Hopefully nobody bought it. I have to rethink measuring things with a dollar bill.

Wellsprings on the battlefield will be so cool. I had this idea that they could be capturable deployment zones for future reinforcements--which would let me set up big maps without making every figure trudge a long way to the battle. But I want to see what C3V does...I assume cards aren't out for this product yet? That the mini announcement happens in advance of that?
Right, none of the cards for that set are ready for public playtesting yet.
Old September 17th, 2022, 07:01 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Right, none of the cards for that set are ready for public playtesting yet.
I haven't pulled a trigger on one of these. I don't know if waiting to see an idea of what abilities they have are a good idea in case they're bought up lol. And now part of me is wondering if it'll feel incomplete introducing these with the announcement of at least one new general.

Upset City Baby.
Old September 25th, 2022, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Holy cow, you weren't kidding.

I was initially disappointed to discover they were hollow underneath. I was like, "Oh, I wanted to glue some sticks on the bottom so they'd snap into Heroscape hexes!" But they are literally the exact right size of circle that they already snap into place. This product is really a gem for Heroscape.

I'm surprised there's no Pathfinder rules or game info in the box. It's literally just the plastic.
Old October 27th, 2022, 04:59 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I want to suggest these 2 minis to the C3V
https://www.miniaturemarket.com/dderlw-004.html
https://www.miniaturemarket.com/dderlw-017.html

Both are a small 3 (same size as deathreavers) with incredible availability. I think they'd make an AWESOME common squad
Old November 16th, 2022, 09:31 PM

Mat2424 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello! sharing other Rackham confrontation and AT-43 easy to get worldwide !

The chinese ebay seller GiftofAngel always have AT-43 and confrontation stuff, for a good price, like 10$ the squad,
You can check his successful sales too when they are sold out they allways came back in stock, the stocks looks huge.
All the same packs have always been on sale for several years i have bought many c3v rackham from him.

His page and some exemples :
https://www.ebay.com/str/giftofangel

https://www.ebay.com/itm/23475050070...wAAOxygo9Q7V2y
https://www.ebay.com/itm/23468371334...cAAOxySE9Q7U-f
https://www.ebay.com/itm/38507061474...0AAOxyxpxQ7V0t
https://www.ebay.com/itm/23475050071...UAAMXQcVNQ7U-q

Last edited by Mat2424; November 17th, 2022 at 07:33 AM.
Old November 17th, 2022, 01:06 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How does C3V feel about picking out figures to use with the cards from the now never to be released AoA units?

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old November 17th, 2022, 03:00 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I don't think picking figures for other people to use with their customs is C3V's wheelhouse.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs