Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 10th, 2022, 07:11 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AOA: Playing The New Factions

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Taeblewalker and I have now "playtested" all the regular AOA cards over four games. I am now playtesting my 5 Upgraded SOTM Hero AOA custom cards. For details, including the armies I am using, see my signature thread for The New York City Gang of Four. Photos are about to be posted there as well, with all the proxies minis I have assembled and much more listed there.
@chas thanks for the continued updates. I'll head over to your signature link to read more about the playtests. I am really interested how the Dryan Lifeborne Order did since they are my favorites and the first ones I plan on getting proxies for.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion