Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 19th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: TSA..Toy Sneaking Anonymous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Is there any doubt about that, markwars... (For my wife it is the slowly ebbing growth of household decorations (and projects for me that go with them)--but it is a trade-off I am quite happy to make!)
I'm right there with you. I politely ignore the influx of holiday trappings, but at some point you look around and realize that your wife has just placed 200 ceramic turkeys around your house because its November 1st and it makes you cranky. So you go into your office to stare at all your Scape stuff and the urge to scream fades.

Women are so freaking subtle and smart. We don't have a chance.

Old June 19th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Last year I put some Zombies in her ceramic Christmas village, just to make her smile... Well, I smiled anyway...
Old June 19th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Unless it was a Nightmare Before Christmas Christmas village she probably wasn't amused. But if it was...then she was probably down with it.

Old June 19th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Yeah, she didn't like the Zombies sneaking up behind the carolling chlidren, looking like they were about to feast on their brains... Didn't match with her sense of the Christmas village scene for some reason...

I took some pictures--around Christmas, I'll have to pull those out to share here...
Old June 19th, 2008, 11:35 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGalahad View Post
Don't think you're fooling the wives or women in your lives. We have our own sneaky ways of knowing what you are up to.

How about those of us wives and ladies in your lives who have come up with the surprise figure on the board, or built a map with new terrain that you don't remember having? Yes, we do exist
And that is why you are officially entered into my book of heroes.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old June 19th, 2008, 12:03 PM

morgonis has disabled reputation

Im single and cant be trusted with credit cards...so i dont have any, however my married friend does have a credit card and we use it to order new waves and the occasional back filler from House of Mouse, on the average between the 2 of us we break 2-300$ in a order...when it arrives and his Wife ses allthe boxs and starts to get..uhh..a bit.."upset", he simply says.."What, its not all mine, MOST of it is morgonis's"...now if she knew it was closer to half and half, she might not calm down. which would be bad as hes the primary scaper and if his wife went all greenskin on him and gave him a beatdown...he prolly wouldnt be in any condition to play..

.and thats why single guys got to help married guys sneak scape

5 MS, 6 RTTFF, 2 FOTAK, 4 VW, 3 TT, 3 SOTM, 3 TJ, 3 DnD, atleast 3 of each common, atleast 1 of all uniques, 1 set of Flagbearers, 1 Marvel.
Old June 19th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Concerned 'Scaper Mom

LadyGalahad Woo who?

Quote:
Last year I put some Zombies in her ceramic Christmas village, just to make her smile... Well, I smiled anyway...

I would have been But we're also the crazy family who had Pokemon on our Christmas Tree when that was the rage with all our kids, along with Star Wars, Disney, and Harry Potter figures. I'm waiting for the Heroscape to be hanging there as well this year.

As far as sneakiness, how about buying Heroscape right under your kids' noses?

Our kids saw the flagbearers in a Toys R Us while we were in another town and asked us to buy them. We told them we couldn't afford them. Then we purchased them anyway and rode around for the entire day with them in the back of the vehicle, and even got them in the house when we returned home without them knowing. Later, we surprised them with the figures. All of them kept asking how we got the figures - and that shall remain our secret.

The Vision of a Champion is someone who is winded, drenched in sweat, and at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.
Old June 19th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGalahad View Post
Quote:

I would have been But we're also the crazy family who had Pokemon on our Christmas Tree when that was the rage with all our kids, along with Star Wars, Disney, and Harry Potter figures. I'm waiting for the Heroscape to be hanging there as well this year.

As far as sneakiness, how about buying Heroscape right under your kids' noses?

Our kids saw the flagbearers in a Toys R Us while we were in another town and asked us to buy them. We told them we couldn't afford them. Then we purchased them anyway and rode around for the entire day with them in the back of the vehicle, and even got them in the house when we returned home without them knowing. Later, we surprised them with the figures. All of them kept asking how we got the figures - and that shall remain our secret.

You sure you and the younger clan member don't want to forego the summer camp and come scape with us all instead

~Cav, truly understanding your dilema but thinking it would be a blast to meet the entire clan...
Old June 19th, 2008, 12:57 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good one, LadyGalahad. I wish I had ANYONE to play Heroscape with.
Old June 19th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Concerned 'Scaper Mom

LadyGalahad Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
And that is why you are officially entered into my book of heroes.

Thank you

The Vision of a Champion is someone who is winded, drenched in sweat, and at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:01 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Good one, LadyGalahad. I wish I had ANYONE to play Heroscape with.

So who do you play with?
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Concerned 'Scaper Mom

LadyGalahad Woo who?

Quote:
Yeah, she didn't like the Zombies sneaking up behind the carolling chlidren, looking like they were about to feast on their brains... Didn't match with her sense of the Christmas village scene for some reason...

I took some pictures--around Christmas, I'll have to pull those out to share here...

Please share the pictures. My son, Gaton, just saw your post and is already planning a theme map for Christmas now based on Charles Dickens' classic, A Christmas Carol. He's already naming off the figures he would use for carollers and Scrooge. Be ready for a picture posting in December.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News