Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 8th, 2022, 12:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of D.Va (MEKA) - Breathing

Nerf This being on the pilot makes a lot of sense since she always jumps out before it happens so having it on this card without a separate pilot make it seems like she's blowing herself up too which is unthematic. It also gives you a strong reason to draft the pilot.
Old January 8th, 2022, 12:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think dropping Nerf This! would definitely get us closer, it would drop around 30 points.*

That's a valid point about how the SA would interact with a double attack. Maybe it could be an auto-wounder instead?
Quote:
MICRO MISSILES
Once per round, after moving and before attacking with D.Va, you may choose a figure within 6 clear sight spaces of D.Va and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, the chosen figure receives a wound. After using Micro Missiles, you may use it 3 additional times.
If you're not feeling that and would prefer the original SA, I think that's totally fine too. I just think this would give her a unique feel as kind of a crazy arsenal type character.

*I do want to be clear that these are all very rough calculations coming from the Point Calculator spreadsheet by Giantslayer. But it's a good guesstimate usually.
Old January 8th, 2022, 12:22 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Wanna echo 2 things ; Nerf This moving to the pilot D.Va makes sense, gives her more of an identity and reason to bring her.

Second, you’re doing great here Skin!
Old January 8th, 2022, 12:39 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Let's drop Nerf This! for Pilot D.Va. Seems like the best decision to go with here.

A special power version of Micro Missiles would definitely be more useful overall. I prefer the special power version you have there and the reasoning for it, though I'm happy with the special attack version if that puts in a point range we're happier with.

Going to cut her Life back down to 5. I know a lot of people said about upping it to 6 before, but a lot of her health in-game is armour, and I also want to err on the side of caution if Pilot D.Va has the potential to bring it back.

Since we've cut Nerf This!, we could also go back to the older Defense Matrix that triggered on a non-adjacent attack with at least 1 skull rolled if we wanted to.

Thank you @FreshFoods !

Quote:
NAME = D.VA
SECRET IDENTITY = HANA SONG

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = HERO
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = COMPETITIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

FUSION CANNONS
If D.Va moved 3 or fewer spaces this turn, she may attack with a normal attack one additional time.

MICRO MISSILES 16
Once per round, after moving and before attacking with D.Va, you may choose a figure within 6 clear sight spaces of D.Va and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, the chosen figure receives a wound. After using Micro Missiles, you may use it 3 additional times.

DEFENSE MATRIX
If D.Va or a friendly figure is targeted for an attack from a non-adjacent figure, you may immediately reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card and move D.Va up to 3 spaces. If you do, choose 2 spaces in a straight line from D.Va. D.Va and all figures on or within 1 space of the chosen spaces that are within clear sight of D.Va take no damage from this attack, and for the rest of this player turn cannot attack, or be attacked by, non-adjacent figures.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by Skinderella; January 8th, 2022 at 01:10 PM.
Old January 8th, 2022, 12:43 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks good! I'd call the 2nd power MICRO MISSILES 16 to have the d20 number in the power title.
Old January 8th, 2022, 12:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great call on Nerf This being a pilot power.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 8th, 2022, 01:12 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated Micro Missiles title!

For someone more in the know, how are we looking points wise with this write up please? I'm thinking this is pretty close, if not ready for the checklists.

How would changing Defense Matrix to the "attacked and at least 1 skull rolled" requirement affect this?
Old January 8th, 2022, 01:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Should update the SP with the current version
Old January 8th, 2022, 01:15 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Powers that result in a lot of extra d20 rolls (especially in addition to the normal attack rolls) are a personal pet peeve of mine but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm on my own in that regard.

Moving Nerf This to the pilot version seems like a very promising idea.
Old January 8th, 2022, 02:31 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well I wouldn't say I'm in the know lol, but putting the conditional double attack at a 2, micro missiles at 3ish, and Defense Matrix at 3ish, the cost comes out to 250pts.

The point calculator is in my signature now for anyone who could use it. Just read over the two power valuation pages if you're not sure on powers, its always a bit of guesswork.

And I'll also echo the others, you're doing excellent job wrangling your first LD.
Old January 8th, 2022, 04:31 PM

Second posted updated! Need to keep on top of that.

Having a go with the points calculator I'm seeing 220-265 for her. I'm happy to go with 240 unless anyone thinks some more tweaks need to be done.

I'm going to put a "Once per round" clause on Defense Matrix. Professor X and Cosmo both have it on Psychic Defense, and I can see a Mantis and Loki set up that, while expensive, could be problematic.
Old January 8th, 2022, 07:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've got her right around 250-255 on the calculator.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library