Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 16th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Just something pure and simple to inspire us all....

Don't read the comments....

Make sure the volume is up.....

Enjoy the beauty that resides in every one of us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 16th, 2009, 06:59 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Just something pure and simple to inspire us all....

Wow, that was great!

-insert signature here-
Old April 16th, 2009, 07:24 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

This just goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover! I loved the look on Simon's face when he first hears her sing. This woman has an excellent voice and I hope she gets the success she deserves.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old April 16th, 2009, 09:10 PM

Troubleman23 has disabled reputation

This was fantastic. I loved the look on all of their faces not just Simons'. And the fact that everyone was thinking she wsa terrible and they all stood during the song applauding. That was great.

If you are interested in winning free stuff, please PM me, no joke, you know you want to!
Old April 16th, 2009, 11:30 PM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

It may cost me my man card, but that brought tears to my eyes. What a triumph.
Old April 16th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatee View Post
It may cost me my man card, but that brought tears to my eyes. What a triumph.
I don't know, I think using the name Manatee might have already cost you that man card.

Thanks for posting that clip. Good stuff.
Old April 17th, 2009, 12:09 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I heard about that on the news yesterday, but I didn't stay to watch it.

It was pretty darn good!
It was funny seeing Simon react, too.
Old April 17th, 2009, 04:16 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

She should get married to Paul Potts (an earlier BGT contestant and eventual winner) and have tons of humble looking children all with the voices of angels.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General