Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old December 7th, 2007, 12:27 AM

link10020 has disabled reputation
Full licence tomorrow!

Okay so i don`t know how things are in the states but in canada you have to go 2 years after your driving test as a newly licenced driver, you cant drive between midnight and five. (and a couple of other restrictions) however tomorrow is the 2 year mark for me! I`m gettin a full licence so i could drive around at 3 in the morning if i want!

(celebrate good times come on!)

No gruts? no glory!

- 10 to life for chicken abuse!!!

http://heroscapers.com/community/vie...er=asc&start=0
Old December 7th, 2007, 01:34 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
That's pretty much how it works here. You can't drive more than one person under age 17 unless they're in your family until 1 year and 5 months after you get your license... a bunch of other stupid rules no one pays attention to.
Old December 7th, 2007, 09:37 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Full licence tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by link10020
I`m gettin a full licence so i could drive around at 3 in the morning if i want!
I'll be sure to stay off the sidewalks

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old December 7th, 2007, 12:40 PM

Re: Full licence tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie
Quote:
I`m gettin a full licence so i could drive around at 3 in the morning if i want!
I'll be sure to stay off the sidewalks
good idea lol

No gruts? no glory!

Old December 7th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Things are a bit more lax here in Arkansas:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkansas DMV information
The Instruction Permit is available to drivers 14 or older. The restrictions include having a licensed driver, over the age of 21, with you at all times. Also, every passenger must have a seat belt. You must pass the written and vision tests.

The second level of licensing, a Learner's Permit, is a restricted license offered to drivers 14 to 16 years old. To get this license, you must pass additional testing―the driving skills test, plus the regular written and vision tests.

Finally, an Intermediate License means you have graduated beyond the instruction and learner's permit. In fact, you are just one step away from getting your unrestricted Class D license.

An Intermediate License has fewer restrictions, for example you don't need an adult driver in your passenger seat. To qualify for this graduated license, you must be between 16 and 18 years old.

When you are 18 years old, you may be eligible for a non-restricted Class D license.
Old December 7th, 2007, 02:27 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Being able to give the "Bird" and dropping the "F-Bomb" on other people while driving are required in order to get your license in New York State. Those rules also apply in New Jersey and Massachusetts.
Old December 7th, 2007, 09:38 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Being able to give the "Bird" and dropping the "F-Bomb" on other people while driving are required in order to get your license in New York State. Those rules also apply in New Jersey and Massachusetts.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old December 8th, 2007, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Well here we just gotta focus on bever/moose crossings lol

No gruts? no glory!

Old December 8th, 2007, 12:09 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Quote:
Well here we just gotta focus on bever/moose crossings lol

beaver/moose........hmm....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General