Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 16th, 2014, 09:04 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V and SoV inclusive factions ~FEEDBACK WELCOME

Quote:
Elaria is currently unknown why she fights for Utgar, could just be a mercenary (her bio is a little unclear; although she comes from Toril, so she couldn't have betrayed the Feylund Elves). Sir Hawthorne did betray the knights of Weston, so yes he fits into that. Isamu, not really. He's a member of a clan of ninjas that are attacking Agent Carr and his agents. How is he betraying his own Shadow Clan?
Isn't hard to imagen Elaria the Pale betrayed someone, rouge typically have at some points and last I looked Elves weren't fighting with werewolves or undead as natural trusty allies, Feylund or D&D. Yes her intentions are unknown but it's a good temporary category.

Isamu betrayed humanity to the Hordes of Utgar and his own ambitions.

I'd say that qualifies as "betrayers" and I did say it was a very loose category option...

When I think Mercenaries, I tend to think more Vydar...

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old July 23rd, 2014, 10:20 AM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lots of changes to factions with this new wave. I'll be updating this thread as soon as the the last announcement happens.
Old July 26th, 2014, 09:38 AM

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
Lots of changes to factions with this new wave. I'll be updating this thread as soon as the the last announcement happens.
Food for thought: What role should the 8th infantry pathfinder take in the American Soldiers faction?

Last edited by Evar-Scarcarver; July 26th, 2014 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Typo
Old July 26th, 2014, 09:51 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Special Unit/Shocktroops I feel like.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 26th, 2014, 10:47 AM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
Food for though: What role should the 8th infantry pathfinder take in the American Soldiers faction?
As a common unit that can either be moved en masse or attack en masse, they can serve as either Ranged Bread-and-Butter or Shocktroops.

In a smaller build, you can go with Drake and Varan and 6+ of the 8th Infantry. In a larger build, you can add in the Airborne Elite as your Special/Shocktroops with the 8th Infantry serving as the primary ranged units.
Old July 26th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It was definitely my hope for them to provide a Bread and Butter that could really move the US Soldier from a faction bud to full-on faction status.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 26th, 2014, 02:10 PM

Okay, here's the breakdown of the new C3V wave so far:
Akumaken - Factionless Utgar Done!
Ebon Armor - Factionless Einar Done!
8th Infantry Pathfinder - American Soldiers, ranged B&B
Gorllatroopers - Primadons, Frontline Lockdown
Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep - Dwarves, Frontline Lockdown
Bloodburst Thrall/Crypt Guardian - The Undead faction will be separated into three different factions: Undead Army (Utgar), Undead Legions (Valkrill), and Mummies(Vydar). Both of these units will be special units in the respective faction.
Knights of Blackgaard - ? (Start a black knight faction with sir Hawethorne?)
Claibrax the Kyrie Warrior - Not yet released
Emperor Andrask - Not yet released
Rygarn - Not yet released
Major J15 - Not yet released
Old July 26th, 2014, 06:45 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not sure how thematic a faction it is, but KoB sure seem to create a Relentless faction, don't they?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2014, 12:22 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I think there was already a Relentless faction, albeit one without any synergy related directly to being Relentless.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 27th, 2014, 08:50 AM

Well their synergyless days are over then!

Old July 27th, 2014, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I think there was already a Relentless faction, albeit one without any synergy related directly to being Relentless.
I considered this, but there's really no way to tie it together with theme.
Old July 30th, 2014, 03:38 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Well the last pack for this wave is out. Can't wait to see where they finally go.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs