Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 25th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ice Giant of Morh pre release discussion

Design team, u guys rock, keep it up.

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:05 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

I like the beard. Oh, and the powers are really cool too.

The picture makes him look like a single hex figure... Is this true or am I looking at it wrong? That's not been done since the Deathwalkers (not that there is any shocking relation between them). I just find it interesting.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
I like the beard. Oh, and the powers are really cool too.

The picture makes him look like a single hex figure... Is this true or am I looking at it wrong? That's not been done since the Deathwalkers (not that there is any shocking relation between them). I just find it interesting.
Honestly, this has been being discussed for weeks.
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:17 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So about the terrain the Frost Giant is on. In the pic I see swamp, lava, and a earthy red with grey wash tile. The latter is what the Frost Giant is on. ??? New terrain??? Or is Marvel stuff. I am absolutely curious about it. Ash?? New Lava Field?? Clay?? I have no idea

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
So about the terrain the Frost Giant is on. In the pic I see swamp, lava, and a earthy red with grey wash tile. The latter is what the Frost Giant is on. ??? New terrain??? Or is Marvel stuff. I am absolutely curious about it. Ash?? New Lava Field?? Clay?? I have no idea
You can tell that at least the lava is painted painted water tiles. Probably not new terrain. But the other stuff, idk. (I would guess not new either)
Old September 25th, 2010, 09:03 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleKing99 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
You can tell that at least the lava is painted painted water tiles. Probably not new terrain. But the other stuff, idk. (I would guess not new either)
Guru just said it was placeholder terrain when they were testing swamp and lava. Nothing new.

EDIT: Man, I'm a tard. I just quoted myself.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old September 25th, 2010, 09:34 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

So is Battle Frenzy like Frenzy in that every time you make a successful roll, you will be rolling once more, and continuing as often as you are successful. I'm guessing...YES! Which is why they named it that way. Yikes!
Old September 25th, 2010, 09:38 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Honestly, this has been being discussed for weeks.
, my bad. I read THIS whole thread (the thread that started today), but didn't realize it was posted way over there how long ago.

Is there anything else I can say that will repeat stuff? Now it feels obligatory to go and read umpteen pages to not repeat stuff.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old September 25th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
So is Battle Frenzy like Frenzy in that every time you make a successful roll, you will be rolling once more, and continuing as often as you are successful. I'm guessing...YES! Which is why they named it that way. Yikes!
Yes, the only difference is that you do not get an option of moving again as you would with traditional frenzy.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 25th, 2010, 09:43 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
1 Hex makes sense, as this allows a proper conversion of those D&D bases that everyone seems to talk about, plus he's easier to package with 1 hex.

As for the figure, 7 move to start, then 6 attack once he gets in place is CRAZY man! If you're lucky, 2 attacks of 6 in one turn for a 140 point figure (or even 2 attacks of 4), plus a possible height advantage...

And with 6 life, he'll last long enough to be a VERY effective hero-killer. As for squads, he's probably more effective when he dies, as the 25% second attack really doesn't make him a multi-attacker.

4 Defense means he'll burn out his 6 life pretty fast if confronted with WTF squads (4th mass, 10th reg, you know...) though when he does fall, the odds say he'll take out 1-2 figures when he goes. (0 or 3 being the extremes, 1 being most likely).

I like him, 3 sounds just fine, but I can't see myself fielding more than 2 in an average game.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old September 25th, 2010, 10:14 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Wondering, could we get a tie in a heroscape game with the winning specifications of destroy all of your opponents figures with dying swipe? I don't think that this has been possible before, but this will definitely be a new possibility in my house. (btw the figure and card look awesome thanks guys!)

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old September 25th, 2010, 10:18 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post
Wondering, could we get a tie in a heroscape game with the winning specifications of destroy all of your opponents figures with dying swipe? I don't think that this has been possible before, but this will definitely be a new possibility in my house. (btw the figure and card look awesome thanks guys!)
I believe it's been possible since DW7K BOOM! But I'm not sure about the ruling.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units