Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 28th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: SoA's Custom Ideas. Updated, 12/05/11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Does the wording on Rally of the Underdark sound right? Officially speaking, I mean.
I would say so. I don't know about Hide in Darkness though.
HID is solid, I plagiarized word for word from the Deepwyrm Drow. Adjusting for a hero, of course.
Old December 28th, 2011, 05:59 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SoA's Custom Ideas. Updated, 12/05/11.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Does the wording on Rally of the Underdark sound right? Officially speaking, I mean.
I would say so. I don't know about Hide in Darkness though.
HID is solid, I plagiarized word for word from the Deepwyrm Drow. Adjusting for a hero, of course.
Ahem, I would direct your attention to the face

More on topic, I would swap the "Anytime" for "When". I can get examples if you want.

And, personal opinion, she's quite overcosted. The OMs alone are a headache, she looks more like a 70-75 to me.

Last edited by Kaemon Awa 123; December 28th, 2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old December 28th, 2011, 06:14 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SoA's Custom Ideas. Updated, 12/28/11.

Merry belated Christmas! Here's your card.

EDIT: And here's another one!

Last edited by Kaemon Awa 123; December 28th, 2011 at 06:29 PM.
Old December 28th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post

I already made Eschain, thank you very much. SoA didn't give you permission to make the cards, that's my job.

Old December 28th, 2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
I already made Eschain, thank you very much. SoA didn't give you permission to make the cards, that's my job.
I'm sorry that I "intruded on your position", but SoA didn't appoint you to be his cardmaker or anything. You have no claim whatsoever on it being "Your Job"

Also, the last time I checked, there's no reason why I should have to ask his permission to give him a hand. It's not like he has a problem with my cards, I've made plenty for the LotR project he's involved in.

As for Eschain, I'm sorry that I redid a card that you had already done, I didn't know. I personally prefer mine, but I say let SoA pick which one he wants to use.
Old December 28th, 2011, 09:32 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
I'm sorry that I "intruded on your position", but SoA didn't appoint you to be his cardmaker or anything. You have no claim whatsoever on it being "Your Job"

Also, the last time I checked, there's no reason why I should have to ask his permission to give him a hand. It's not like he has a problem with my cards, I've made plenty for the LotR project he's involved in.

As for Eschain, I'm sorry that I redid a card that you had already done, I didn't know. I personally prefer mine, but I say let SoA pick which one he wants to use.
Okay, you're right. Sorry about that. I do think your Eschain card looks slightly better, but it also has a slight mistake in the wording of Dark Blade SA. You didn't put in the second "small or medium".

Old December 28th, 2011, 09:37 PM

As per the first post, there isn't a second "Small or Medium". If SoA meant to have it there, I'll edit.
Old December 28th, 2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:
As per the first post, there isn't a second "Small or Medium". If SoA meant to have it there, I'll edit.
Actually, there is, he told me to put in on the card via PM. I guess he never edited the post.

Edit: Also, my card's Will of Chaos says 4 clear sight spaces, and yours says 5. However, that may have been an error on my part. SoA?

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; December 28th, 2011 at 09:45 PM.
Old December 29th, 2011, 08:25 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:

Girls, girls, you're both pretty, stop fighting!
awesomeunleashed, you're right about the errors in the cards, there should be a second small or medium, and Will of Chaos is 4 clear sight spaces.
KA123, I thank you for the cards (I must say that your Eschain captures the mini in better light, but awesome's gets the evil feel better). Kyrall's looks great!

That out of the way, addressing the concerns of Kyrall's cost, I will be checking that as soon as I begin playtesting, that being when I get around to spending the $50 check I got for Christmas. I'll have... about 4 squads of drow and 4 chainfighters at my disposal, which should allow me to adequately playtest the figure. If I find that she's overcosted, perhaps a bump up in survivability would be a good idea.
Old December 29th, 2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Girls, girls, you're both pretty, stop fighting!
Oh, shut up...

Old December 29th, 2011, 08:49 PM

Small note on (anybody making) Kyrall's card. The precedent shown by the likes of Haduc and Su-Bak-Na dictates that the bump in D20 should be "1" not "one". So the wording would be, "You may add 1 to your die roll", not "You may add one to your die roll".
Old December 30th, 2011, 09:37 PM

There is something on Kyrall's concept that troubles me. Normally, with a Supremacy power, the wording dictates rolling for an Army Card. If the card reads "When you roll the 20-sided die for a Rallied figure, you may add 1 to your die roll", it cold technically be interpreted as adding 1 to any D20 power directed towards the Rallied figure. Does anyone think this is too vague, or is it just me?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards