Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 29th, 2008, 08:16 PM

Mr.Fullerton Woo who?
Wave 2 at Wal-Mart in Sacramento

So I found quite the stash of Heroscape at the Wal-Mart in Sacramento. It is located at the intersection of El Camino and Fulton. They had a little Wave 8, but mostly it was Wave 2. I hope this might help a few people.
Old November 29th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Wave 2 at Wal-Mart in Sacramento

I wish the walmart in my area would have wave 2, I need a few more mass, minions, and knights. My area is pretty fortunate thought, it has Marvel, wave 8, and many wave 3's (I just bought like 2 more of those though so I'm set on Jandar's Oath).
Old February 4th, 2009, 01:57 PM

Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby!

This post is from a few months ago, but I'm sure not starting another thread devoted to this:

To my Sacramento Valley 'Scapers: where are you finding HS stuff? I've been to all of the major box stores and some specialty stores and have found nothing. Granted it may be due to the fact that I got into the game after Christmas, but does anyone have suggestions of where to look?

...Just another nerd.

::: Great Traders: Hilo-scaper x3; Just_A_Bill; SuperflyTNT; Jim x3; Mutt Lo x2; generalgina; Sonlen4MVP; jsilvrs;
::: Avoid: Troubleman23
Old February 4th, 2009, 02:26 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?

My Wal-Mart also has wave 2. Don't know why though...

Old February 4th, 2009, 02:36 PM

Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q9 Kid View Post
And which one is that? Sac-based?

...Just another nerd.

::: Great Traders: Hilo-scaper x3; Just_A_Bill; SuperflyTNT; Jim x3; Mutt Lo x2; generalgina; Sonlen4MVP; jsilvrs;
Old February 4th, 2009, 02:50 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggable Zombie View Post
Quote:

No, a one on the East Coast.

Old February 4th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And so, based on the thread title Wave 2 at Wal-Mart in Sacramento and your East Coast location, do you see why your post added nothing of value to the thread?
Old February 4th, 2009, 03:13 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And so, based on the thread title Wave 2 at Wal-Mart in Sacramento and your East Coast location, do you see why your post added nothing of value to the thread?

Oops...sorry about that.

Old March 12th, 2009, 12:52 PM

So I'll try this again...

To my SACRAMENTO-BASED scapers: I'm finding it impossible to locate 'scape anywhere. The Wal-Mart at Country Club Plaza has carried the same 5 Marvelscape and 2 Grok-rider sets for the past two months (at full retail, I might add); The Elk Grove Wal-mart carries nothing, and I'm out of other places to look.

Are we SOL in Sacto?

Has anyone in the Sac-Valley had any success with 'scape? Or for that matter, am I the only one in Sacramento that plays?

...Just another nerd.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales