Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old October 25th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NM24 - Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
saturday night i playtested him and noticed that eldritch blast was broken. he took out C3G thor, doomsday and superman with it with ease, and that shouldn't happen.
Seriously? With only three unblockable dice per turn?

~Aldin, very surprised
yea, seriously, and the way it's worded currently it's 6 in a set of 1,2, or 3.
You did play where you cannot attack the same figure more than once per turn right?
yes tickle, but still 3 auto wounds on superman is a lot.

that's a good idea quozl.
Hmmm, I just ran the numbers. I didn't realize quite how robust Loki is with 6 defense. Drop his defense to 4 and I think he works the way I believed he was working previously.

~Aldin, who really likes Eldritch Blast and thought limiting it to 1.5 wounds per turn was enough

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 25th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
saturday night i playtested him and noticed that eldritch blast was broken. he took out C3G thor, doomsday and superman with it with ease, and that shouldn't happen.
Seriously? With only three unblockable dice per turn?

~Aldin, very surprised
yea, seriously, and the way it's worded currently it's 6 in a set of 1,2, or 3.
You did play where you cannot attack the same figure more than once per turn right?
yes tickle, but still 3 auto wounds on superman is a lot.

that's a good idea quozl.
Hmmm, I just ran the numbers. I didn't realize quite how robust Loki is with 6 defense. Drop his defense to 4 and I think he works the way I believed he was working previously.

~Aldin, who really likes Eldritch Blast and thought limiting it to 1.5 wounds per turn was enough
there's an idea. what say the rest of you?
Old October 25th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

update

tickle, please drop his defense to 4.
Old October 25th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
update

tickle, please drop his defense to 4.
Done! Is that the only change?

Old October 25th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

not sure, tickle. waiting to hear from the others if they feel he's done, so do i and i will post my nominee.
Old October 25th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think he's done. Looks good, I can see how his 6 defense might make him broken. Now he's more of a chancy unit that will have his good games and bad games, but that kinda fits the character for me.
Old October 26th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Now moves with Flying.

i playtested him again last night against C3G Doomsday, Superman, Thor, Darkseid, and Marvel Hulk. he won 3 out of 5 and lost to Darkseid and Hulk. the only reason he won the other 3 is because he made is saving throw at least once. that being said i believe is points are just about spot on, maybe upped by 10 but not much more. so, if you guys think he's done i'll post my nomination.
Old October 26th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Old October 26th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sure, why not..

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old October 26th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

OK karat, next victim please.
Old October 26th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I nominate tcglkn's Zero-G
Old October 26th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Personally I think there should be some rewording on Gravity Explosion, and Power Pack Bonding.

GRAVITY EXPLOSION 15?
Instead of attacking normally, Zero-G may use Gravity Explosion. All figures engaged with Zero-G are affected, and get moved 1 space, in a straight line, away from Zero-G. One at a time for all affected figures, roll the 20-sided dieRoll the 20-sided die once for all affected figures. If you get a 15 or higher the figure gets one woundIf a 15 or higher is rolled, that figure receives 1 wound. Figures moved by Gravity Explosion recieve all falling damage that applies.

POWER PACK BONDING
After revealing an Order Marker on Zero-G, and before taking a turn with him, you may take a turn with one other Power Pack hero you control.

Suggestions in red.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations