Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 20th, 2006, 07:19 PM

jrz55 has disabled reputation
I'll try to get more than one but if not I'll get the Castle I guess, or Ice. The Ice one really catches my eye
Old September 20th, 2006, 07:23 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Ice is fun, but not nearly as fun as the castle.
Old September 20th, 2006, 08:01 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Go with Wii!!! Go with Wii!!!
SSBB! Metroid! Zelda! = awesome!
Old September 20th, 2006, 08:02 PM

jrz55 has disabled reputation
So Castle is the best deal for the money? I don't really care about playability (considering Castle comes with roads (Do they?)). I really want more hexes for the money.
Old September 21st, 2006, 02:32 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
If you don't care about playability why buy anything at all?
Old September 21st, 2006, 03:25 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Oh, jcb231 , there had to be a softer way of saying that truth, "If you don't care about payablility why buy anything at all?" It is truth...but there had to be some kinder way; although I, for the life of me, can't think of one.

I do like the visuals, but I'm not going to decorate (heresy!) my house in HS.

If you can't play it...it doesn't last long at all.
Old September 22nd, 2006, 12:17 AM

Feng Shui has disabled reputation
Castles are nice. I would suggest Tundra ONLY after getting Road, and Lava ONLY after a castle, 3 roads, and 2 tundra.

Old September 22nd, 2006, 05:24 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Oh, jcb231 , there had to be a softer way of saying that truth, "If you don't care about payablility why buy anything at all?" It is truth...but there had to be some kinder way; although I, for the life of me, can't think of one.
Maybe something like 'If your not a playability type of person maybe you should move on to pasture new my friend.' How was that? ?
Old September 22nd, 2006, 08:27 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
That's not bad, J_H, not bad at all.
Old September 22nd, 2006, 08:33 AM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe something like 'If your not a playability type of person maybe you should move on to pasture new my friend.' How was that? ?
... Is that the SAME Jandars_Hope that normally posts on this site? First of all, there werent any of those annoying 's, and secondly, that seemed to be quite a deep, well thought out sentence!!!
Old September 22nd, 2006, 05:04 PM

dabluesman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'd say road since it lets you get to places on the mapm faster (bonus to movement when starting and ending on road).

Plus all the other reasons I've read on this thread...

-John
Old September 22nd, 2006, 05:13 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by robaula
Quote:
Quote:
... Is that the SAME Jandars_Hope that normally posts on this site? First of all, there werent any of those annoying 's, and secondly, that seemed to be quite a deep, well thought out sentence!!!
Thank You Rob! I don't know what came over me?! I think my medication is wearing off...oh, and just for you rob

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion