Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

View Poll Results: How do you feel about using Magic: AotP figures in Heroscape
No thanks, the unpainted figures would bug me. 8 13.79%
Yes, but only if they stay Planeswalkers - the characters are too iconic to retheme. 4 6.90%
Yes, but only if the Planeswalkers are rethemed as generic fantasy figures. 38 65.52%
None of the above. (Please post an explanation below.) 8 13.79%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 5th, 2017, 04:04 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Using Magic: AotP figures in Heroscape?

In addition to what I listed earlier (painted plus translucent, green elementals, white animated statues, purple aliens), some of the solid black figures could also be used as "shadow monsters". There's a lot of potential here; there's really not reason not to use at least some of it (painted and translucent absolute minimum).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 5th, 2017, 04:43 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Using Magic: AotP figures in Heroscape?

I completely agree. Between the pre-painted Planeswalker figures, translucent blue/red squads (I personally think that the green are fine as plant golems as well, but I digress), and new terrain features, the AoTP sets are ripe with potential for C3V to create custom content.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs