Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old April 1st, 2015, 02:29 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Darth Vader (ESB)

The Holocron of Darth Vader (ESB)

Small Expansion 3: Force Users

figure card:

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Battle of Hoth set. Its model number and name are 12/Darth Vader, Imperial Commander.

Alternate figure:
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Alliance and Empire set. Its model number and name are 25/Darth Vader, Imperial Commander.

Character Bio - Upon the destruction of the Death Star by a young Rebel pilot, Darth Vader became obsessed with discovering the pilot's identity, only to learn that it was Luke Skywalker, his own son. Vader continued to pursue both Luke and the Rebel Alliance over the next three years, finally luring his son into a trap on the mining colony of Cloud City where the two dueled. After easily defeating Luke in a lightsaber duel, Vader revealed his true identity to Luke.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• Force Leap
Instead of a normal move, this figure may Force Leap. Force Leap has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Force Leap movement, ignore elevations. This figure may Force Leap over water without stopping, Force Leap over figures without becoming engaged, and Force Leap over obstacles such as ruins. You may not Force Leap more than 25 levels up or down in a single Force Leap. If this figure is engaged when is starts to Force Leap, it will take any leaving engagement attacks. Figures with the Force Leap symbol are not affected by Falling or Major Falling but are affected by Extreme Falling

• Force Push
Once per turn, before or after moving or attacking, you may choose a small or medium object or opponents figure within 2 clear sight spaces to Force Push. Choose up to 2 empty same level or lower spaces in a straight line from the chosen object or figure and move that object or figure onto either of the chosen spaces. Figures affected by Force Push may not be moved closer to this figure. Figures moved by Force Push never take any leaving engagement attacks but will receive any falling damage that may apply. Figures with a Force Leap or Force Push symbol may not be moved onto a molten lava space.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• GRAND MOFF TARKIN : Imperial Deployment
Being a figure that follows the Galactic Empire, the Darth Vader may benefit from Grand Moff Tarkin's IMPERIAL DEPLOYMENT special power.

• IMPERIAL ROYAL GUARDS : Protection Detail/Make Way For the Emperor
Being a Unique Hero that follows the Galactic Empire, Darth Vader may benefit from the Imperial Royal Guard's PROTECTION DETAIL/MAKE WAY FOR THE EMPEROR special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Koolster25
• Second playtest: TREX
• Third playtest: Tai-Pan
• Art by: mac122

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; February 10th, 2018 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Added bio
Old April 1st, 2015, 02:29 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Darth Vader (ESB)

DARTH VADER
Galactic Empire

Cyborg
Unique Hero
Sith Lord
Conflicted
Medium 5

Life 6
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 5
Points 230

FORCE THROW
Instead of using the Force Push special power this turn, you may choose a small or medium object or opponent's common figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Darth Vader and place it on any other empty space within 4 clear sight spaces of, but not adjacent to, Darth Vader. If Darth Vader is engaged, you must either choose an adjacent figure to throw or place the thrown object or figure adjacent to a figure engaged with Darth Vader. After placing the thrown object or figure, roll one unblockable attack die against both the thrown object or figure and an adjacent object or figure. Figures moved by Force Throw will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

DARK SIDE AGGRESSION
After making a normal attack, Darth Vader may attack the same figure 1 additional time. Darth Vader rolls 1 fewer attack die for the second attack. Darth Vader may not use Dark Side Aggression and Force Throw in the same turn.

LIGHTSABER DEFENSE
When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if Darth Vader rolls any excess shields, the attacking figure receives one unblockable wound. When defending against a normal attack from a non-adjacent figure, all blanks rolled count as additional blocks.

FORCE LEAP
FORCE PUSH

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; May 4th, 2015 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling error.
Old May 4th, 2015, 02:21 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

you must either choose an adjaent figure to throw

Spelling error.

roll one unblockable attack die against both the thrown object or figure and an adjacent object or figure

I think "one" instead of "an" would help clarity and it feels better.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 4th, 2015, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
you must either choose an adjaent figure to throw

Spelling error.

roll one unblockable attack die against both the thrown object or figure and an adjacent object or figure

I think "one" instead of "an" would help clarity and it feels better.
Wow. With the amount of time we spent on the wording and we missed a spelling error. That will be fixed today.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 4th, 2015, 10:09 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

You all are going to love this guy.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 4th, 2015, 12:33 PM

Card images reposted to correct typo. PDFs will updated in the next hour.

Edit: Individual and set PDF files have been updated.

@Porkins - the PNGs for X-2 will need to be updated as well.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; May 4th, 2015 at 01:53 PM.
Old May 4th, 2015, 07:22 PM

ImJustSaiyan Woo who?

Awesome design, excited to try him out!
Old May 4th, 2015, 09:00 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

HoSS Synergy benefits recieved:

GRAND MOFF TARKIN : Imperial Deployment
Being a figure that follows the Galactic Empire, Darth Vader may benefit from Grand Moff Tarkin's IMPERIAL DEPLOYMENT special power.
Old May 4th, 2015, 10:18 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

I like this guy a lot more than the previous. He can make some crazy things happen. Throwing, attacking, defending, he does it all. New Vader is definitely better than the first.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 4th, 2015, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
I like this guy a lot more than the previous. He can make some crazy things happen. Throwing, attacking, defending, he does it all. New Vader is definitely better than the first.
They each have their place. The original is more of a heavy-hitting field commander while this one was designed as dueling Vader.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 4th, 2015, 10:53 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Updated in X-2.
Old July 1st, 2015, 12:59 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

What does the (ESB) stand for?

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape