Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 7th, 2013, 04:36 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
∆ 'Scape - From A Classic Perspective

Well met!

From
The ∆ Bargain Bin - A Classic Perspective:

It will be a long, long time, if ever, before there will be anyone who uses
pricing without having first played using Classic. Until that time, everyone's take on ∆ has been, is, and will continue to be, colored by his/her experience building armies under the original pricing system. This means that I, and, I postulate, no one, can judge, without prejudice, the pricing of any unit, as its price will always be seen, to a greater or lesser extent, in light of its Classic price.

In my particular case (see The End of the Valhalla Society), a high percentage of my favorite units were arbitrarily rendered uncompetitive, while certain other units' competitiveness was similarly arbitrarily boosted. Would I, or so many others, have developed such a virulent hatred for Q9, if he had originally cost 220 points? If I was reluctant to draft him at 180 in Classic, in spite of his gross under-pricing, how much more so would I be loathe to draft him in ∆ now? On the flip side, the difference between 80 and 70 points a squad for the Wolves of Badru, in conjunction with the general leveling of the playing field ("LPF"), makes them irresistible, in light of how attractive they already were . . .

So don't be looking for me to playtest Q9 in
∆ anytime soon!
Old January 7th, 2013, 08:07 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: ∆ 'Scape - From A Classic Perspective

Interesting concepts. God, it's been so long since I've played Classic I looked at 220 points like it was nothing.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions