Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Deepwyrm Drow? (Answers Left to Right)
On Guard 13 13.00%
Standing Tall 33 33.00%
Spider Drow 54 54.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 2nd, 2012, 03:18 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 4. Deepwyrm Drow

A little bit out of order but figured I would do the master sets first, get them out of the way.

The drow.

The competitors (Answers are Left to Right)
1. On guard
2. Standing tall
3. Spider-drow

My personal favorite would be Spider-drow. I could've used that name for all of them but felt his shield proclaimed it the most. But I like the way his shield looks, as well as his slashing position. Standing tall always looks cool on height, but Spidey's shield just gets me.

Who is the best sculpt of the first DnD squad?

(Past Polls)

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; April 20th, 2014 at 07:19 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 04:49 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Sculpt Polls! 4. Deepwyrm Drow

I don't own any of these figures, but I think spider drow's shield is awesome.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 06:23 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Perhaps this will help, as you can see their faces a little bit:

Very tough to choose, but I'll have to go with the cute one. I am certain that I am looking forward to playing these with their D20 Special Powers boosted by Elaria the Pale's Queen of Thieves!
Old July 2nd, 2012, 07:13 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

My favorite is Tall-guy. He is just brimming with confidence, and looks like he is just about to suddenly strike, one hit ko.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old July 3rd, 2012, 05:01 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I like On Guard. Looks like I'm a minority.
Old July 4th, 2012, 12:29 AM

Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker

I like Standing Tall, because confidence is everything in a battle. Plus, he is like, "What are you going to do, punk?"
Old April 23rd, 2014, 09:20 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Spider Drow is really the only one that isn't ridiculously skinny...

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old May 11th, 2014, 11:09 AM

Lily is surprisingly tart

Spider Drow looks a lot more threatening than the others I find, so I'm with him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units