Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old May 20th, 2010, 11:33 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Red Dead Redemption (360)

When I get it, I am making a Wyatt Earp looking fella!

I'm a F18, bro.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 10:24 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Okay, so I bought Red Dead Redemption. It's friggan sweet! I did not know if I should post this in the "What are you currently playing" thread. But I decided that this thread is more apprpriate because it is specifically about the game. Rockstar really did a great job with the game mechanics. And I can't get over the visuals. Online play is addicting. And there are plenty of mini-games and side quests for you to do to get money. So that's my view on the game, what do you all think?
Old May 23rd, 2010, 12:12 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

This game is so sweet. I'm loosing sleep because I'm playing it so much.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 02:21 AM

Lord Zaibatsu Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Agreed I am becoming nocturnal.

This game is so much fun, there are so many things to do and the random events really keep you on your toes. The other day I was in a gun store buying some ammunition and as I'm rapping up my purchase I hear gunshots outside. Let's just say I had to go back to the shop after I was done solving that little problem.

Old May 23rd, 2010, 10:14 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Man I joined Gamefly just so I could get this game, but they ended up sending me my second choice because of low availability.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 11:39 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zaibatsu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Agreed I am becoming nocturnal.

This game is so much fun, there are so many things to do and the random events really keep you on your toes. The other day I was in a gun store buying some ammunition and as I'm rapping up my purchase I hear gunshots outside. Let's just say I had to go back to the shop after I was done solving that little problem.
Was that to save the "lady of the evening" being knife attacked by her customer in front of the saloon in Armadillo? The first time I tried to save her I was too late getting to her and the man dropped me with his pistol. So I reloaded the game and tried again. This time I used a shotgun. I got the man but, of course, I killed the girl as well. Third time was a charm, used the deadeye feature and put a bullet right between his eyes. I love the deadeye feature. Since then I've been on several shootouts and side adventures. It's been tough figuring out sometimes who the bad guys are and who the good guys are. Game makes you make decisions.
Old May 25th, 2010, 03:44 PM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker

Loving RDR, if anyone get on and wants to play, maybe posse up or something, hit me up. Gamertag is in Sig

I like Facts.
Old May 30th, 2010, 10:09 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Well it looks like it will still be a while before I get my hands on this game. Can anyone tell me if the multiplayer half of this game is any good?

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old August 5th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I haven't played multiplayer yet, I just got it yesterday.
I'm trying my best to be a good guy, but its just so easy to kill, heh heh.

Anyone playing this online on 360? I may need to join a posse at some point.
Old August 31st, 2010, 01:38 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

360 GT: Orrest92

Only need one more achievement!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games