Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite C3V Hero from Wave 14?
Capt. John Varan 1 2.33%
Haduc 8 18.60%
Kira Jax 1 2.33%
Nicholas Esenwein 6 13.95%
Omegacron 10 23.26%
Van Nessing 9 20.93%
Zaeus 4 9.30%
Zogross Hardscale 4 9.30%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 20th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Who is your favorite C3V Hero from Wave 14?

My favorite is Omegacron, because he is the figure that got me into C3V. I had wanted to play a Sniper/Repusler build for a long time, but didn't since I didn't like the OM management it required. Now with Omegacron, I can play them! Thanks!
Old August 21st, 2012, 02:39 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Who is your favorite C3V Hero from Wave 14?

I have to go with Haduc, since the Elven Wizard "Horde" is my favorite army.
Capt. John Varan takes a close second, because it is so much fun to have him go charging across the battlefield with his Battle Fury- I mean Battle Valor special attack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs