Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old July 7th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylama View Post
Alexgrinders of Burning Forge
I wonder what Alex did to the dwarves to make them so angry at him?

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old July 7th, 2010, 10:39 AM

HexRat is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

My 10-year-old son has collected HeroScape since the line debuted (he was way ahead of me), but as he is a kid, he long ago lost the black dragon Braxas' right wing. If someone has an extra wing for any reason (custom, etc), please LMK. I don't have much to trade in terms of HS, but I'd gladly pay a couple bucks. All he's ever lost is this wing & a single zombie.
Old July 7th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
OK updated list:

Want:
(I want at least 3 units per trade to make it worth my time, with the exception of Lagor)
Lagor
Knights of Weston x3
Sentinels of Jandar x3
Einar Imperium x2
Marrden Nagrubs x3
Marro Stingers x4
Wo-Sa-Ga

Have:
Brave Arrow
Shiori
Kato Katsuro
Chardris
Sir Dupuis
Omnicron Repulsors x4
Greenscales x1
Yu-Gi-Oh lots of cards! Many old ones + some recent ones.
Cash
Updated
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:03 AM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Want:
Wave 3
Wave 4
Wave 6

Ticalla Jungle
Aquilla's Alliance

Have:
Cash
RotV Uniques
Some other uniques
Old July 7th, 2010, 01:46 PM

escopazzo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

i need

2x blastatron
2x gladiatrons
1x gorillinators
1x utgar minion
1x kaemon awa
1x prot ullar
1x tagawa samurai
2x fyorlag spiders
1x sent jandar
plus terrain exp (tundra, volcarren)
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:25 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylama View Post
Alexgrinders of Burning Forge
I wonder what Alex did to the dwarves to make them so angry at him?
Aaa! Thanks! Fixed...

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old July 7th, 2010, 06:34 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey all,

I'm looking for a Road to the Forgotten Forest set.

Ebay prices are just nuts so I thought I'd check here before just giving up on the RttFF for good. (I know, I know-- the law of supply and demand, etc.)

So-- anyone have a RttFF set they'd like to sell? PM me! It can be incomplete-- I'm mostly interested in the bridge and tiles.

As a new 'Scaper all I have to offer is cash via PayPal.

I've made just one (cash) deal so far -- with -KTZ-XXleprecaunxx and that went pretty well.

Cheers!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old July 7th, 2010, 06:56 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

A good Trade with In2bater.

Efficiently packaged for minimal postage.

All figures and cards arrived no issue and in perfect condition.

Thanks Bro!

Delphic

RE: AGE BASED TRADE DECISIONS

Not trading because a person in a minor is called AGE DISCRIMINATION and I believe it is wrong. I know 10 year olds I would trust with a 12 gauge shot gun on a hunting trip. I have 35 year old friends I wouldn't get within 10 feet of a firearm. It is the individuals sense of responsibility that is the determining factor.

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old July 7th, 2010, 09:03 PM

Greenblob51 Woo who?

Okay, I'm currently looking for a set of Templar Calvary. If anyone has any they're looking to sell, please contact me, they're gift for a friend, because this is the last key component to his strategy, I'm hoping to find it for 10$, but I might be able to fudge the line a bit
Old July 7th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post

Not trading because a person in a minor is called AGE DISCRIMINATION and I believe it is wrong. I know 10 year olds I would trust with a 12 gauge shot gun on a hunting trip. I have 35 year old friends I wouldn't get within 10 feet of a firearm. It is the individuals sense of responsibility that is the determining factor.
You're talking about people who know each other in real life versus minors interacting and giving out their personal information to adults they don't know over the internet. It's just not safe for either party.

There are scores of horror stories that prove the point, it's even happened on this site. Please stop trying to make people feel guilty about playing it safe.
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:14 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
Quote:

You're talking about people who know each other in real life versus minors interacting and giving out their personal information to adults they don't know over the internet. It's just not safe for either party.

There are scores of horror stories that prove the point, it's even happened on this site. Please stop trying to make people feel guilty about playing it safe.
I'm under-aged, and agree with you, but what I do is give them my dad's work address. It's sent to him, and he brings it home.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:

Remember, Big Daddy D, that there's more to consider than simple responsibility. There's the fact that you're sharing private information (like addresses) and having private conversations with a minor. In the case of an abduction (God forbid) or a runaway, who do you think they're going to be calling? There's risk involved above and beyond not getting some toys in the post.

That, and kids are irresponsible.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online