Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 9th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 8/5

Sewer Labyrinth would be easy for us to bring.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 9th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

hmm, looking at getting my ticket state side, was thinking the 1st of AUg, or the 8th, I am now thinking I need to make it the first, cause New Philly really close to Canton, I am on, will let you know

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 9th, 2017, 01:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
hmm, looking at getting my ticket state side, was thinking the 1st of AUg, or the 8th, I am now thinking I need to make it the first, cause New Philly really close to Canton, I am on, will let you know
Awesome! We'd love to have you!
Old July 9th, 2017, 02:05 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

NOTE: I removed Wound from the glyph pool for this event (except on Relic where two are required). I figure with the low amount of points games don't need glyphs killing off figures to speed things up. I'm sure Jada will be happy to hear about that!
Spoiler Alert!

I also added a C3V glyph to both the Power Glyphs (Disengage) and Treasure Glyphs (Searing Intensity).
Old July 13th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Hmmmmm
Perhaps
Old July 13th, 2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
Hmmmmm
Perhaps
First post in over two years!

We'd love to have you!

How's this look for a scoring sheet guys? We'll definitely be playing more than 5 games so I figured we needed something new. (Don't view it on your phone.)
Old July 14th, 2017, 12:37 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
Hmmmmm
Perhaps
First post in over two years!

We'd love to have you!

How's this look for a scoring sheet guys? We'll definitely be playing more than 5 games so I figured we needed something new. (Don't view it on your phone.)
Thank you for the disclaimer.

The score sheet looks pretty good. Might wanna remove the Heroscape logo to conserve ink, unless your just using a library's printer lol.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 14th, 2017, 01:01 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Won't be able to go this time. Have fun yall.
Old July 15th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OK, So I am In
which Means SWNinja and his wife Sarah are in, plus my friend Bubba ( he won the first ever Ohio HS tourney held by ScreamingTruth ( I got 2nd darn him ). We are all a go, my brother Scott is a maybe, I am am working on him, really looking forward to this.

Will anyone have extra CVS and the other group there for people to use? I don't know them, but could see changing my army up to try new things>

Thanks so much, really looking forward to some scape.

Old July 15th, 2017, 10:06 PM

Quote:
OK, So I am In
which Means SWNinja and his wife Sarah are in, plus my friend Bubba ( he won the first ever Ohio HS tourney held by ScreamingTruth ( I got 2nd darn him ). We are all a go, my brother Scott is a maybe, I am am working on him, really looking forward to this.

Thanks so much, really looking forward to some scape.
Wow! Y'all are Ohio Tourney legends then!

We are certainly blessed to be able to have such a great community and a great place to host at with M.A.D. Bros LLC.

Quote:
Will anyone have extra CVS and the other group there for people to use? I don't know them, but could see changing my army up to try new things>
Not sure what you mean here. Could you elaborate? Thanks!
Old July 16th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Your allowing the customs of I think CSV and SoV group made here at HS'ers, so will anyone have a bunch of that stuff ( I have never really seen them, I look at the cards on the front page , but have never played with any of them ). So I was wondering if anyone has a lot of the custom stuff? Will it be on display? Would we be allowed to borrow some of them for the tourney? Sorry I put the wrong initials.

Old July 16th, 2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Your allowing the customs of I think CSV and SoV group made here at HS'ers, so will anyone have a bunch of that stuff ( I have never really seen them, I look at the cards on the front page , but have never played with any of them ). So I was wondering if anyone has a lot of the custom stuff? Will it be on display? Would we be allowed to borrow some of them for the tourney? Sorry I put the wrong initials.
You're alright. That's what I thought but wanted to make sure.

Yes, it will be on display. I know at least two people from the last two tourneys have had armies with the C3V and SoV (VC) stuff in it.

The two armies I have planned right now have at least 1 VC unit in them. I am bringing extra armies (if everyone I know goes, I'll have 5 extra armies, 2 with VC units, if not, 9 armies with 3 with VC units). So if any of you want to use some I can certainly arrange for their usage. In fact, I recently bought a bunch just for this scenario, so it'd be cool if they were used.

EDIT: Reminder that this is bring-2 (355pts).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events