Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 12th, 2011, 04:14 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Iron Man Mark V

Yeah, because even if the card specifically states that the other Iron Men can be in the same army, be androids, uncommon, etc. As soon as this figure is no longer in this army (dead or mind shackled), it could easily be argued that this card's text no longer applies to this army. However, a marker would really help to thwart that argument.

So then, the question becomes for me, do we put a cap on how many other Iron Men you can draft by capping the markers, or do we leave it open ended and let people figure out for themselves that they need to make more markers for themselves as they need them.
Old August 12th, 2011, 04:16 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

What's wrong with making the cap the same as the number of Iron-men we have made? Seems like an easy solution. I think if you throw in the Silver Sentinel Version that is all that is missing.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old August 12th, 2011, 04:25 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Yep, and a War Machine: Tony Stark.
Old August 12th, 2011, 04:29 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I wanted to get these up tonight.
Mark V 1
Mark V 2
Mark V 3
Mark V 4
Mark V 5
Mark V 6
Mark V 7
Mark V 8
Mark V 9

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old August 12th, 2011, 04:37 AM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Yep, and a War Machine: Tony Stark.
Good Call, I forgot that one.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old August 12th, 2011, 10:10 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

If Parmenio dies, does his Disciplined Influence go away? I don't have the figure, but I don't think it did. I thought it was a power that lasted for the game.

In reference to the markers:
- Isn't there a Thorbuster too?
- What happens when Zatanna pulls the marker off of an Android Iron Man with Mind wipe?
Old August 12th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
If Parmenio dies, does his Disciplined Influence go away? I don't have the figure, but I don't think it did. I thought it was a power that lasted for the game.

In reference to the markers:
- Isn't there a Thorbuster too?
- What happens when Zatanna pulls the marker off of an Android Iron Man with Mind wipe?
GP, thanks for articulating all of my thoughts on this so well! Griff and Tickle, I think you're really overthinking this one! Let's try to work with the current wording and avoid markers here.

SLAVE CIRCUIT
You may draft this Iron Man: Tony Stark into the same army with as many other Iron Man: Tony Stark figures as you choose, as long as they do not have the class of Engineer. All other Iron Man: Tony Stark figures you control are considered to have the species of Android instead of what is on their card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with this Iron Man, you may take a turn with one other Iron Man: Tony Stark figure you control.

OK, the drafting part has already happened by the time Tony gets mindshackled, so that's already in play. No reason it'd change just because control of him changes. I think rules lawyers arguing otherwise would be dead wrong and an FAQ is the best response.
I could see people feeling that the Android species doesn't last - though the Parmenio question again comes into play. I think we could just slip in a "for the remainder of the game" in there after "Android" to fix that though.
The Order Marker convenience you'd just lose, but that's OK with me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old August 12th, 2011, 12:01 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, just making a note here to riff off Parmenio more completely as I research his FAQs and see whether or not they're something we can piggyback on here ...

SLAVE CIRCUIT
You may draft this Iron Man: Tony Stark into the same army with as many other Iron Man: Tony Stark figures as you choose, as long as they do not have the class of Engineer. At the start of the game, all other Iron Man: Tony Stark cards you control are chosen for Slave Circuit. For this game a chosen card's species is Android, instead of what is listed on the card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with this Iron Man, you may take a turn with one other Iron Man: Tony Stark figure you control.

This at least establishes that the effect happens at the start of the game and continues throughout. Now we just need to establish whether or not such an effect would continue throughout if Tony was destroyed or if you lose control of his card.

Old August 12th, 2011, 12:25 PM

Just to reiterate, I am not saying it IS one way or the other, just that it is something we need to discuss before it is released and make sure we are on the right side of things and that we know why we are.
Old August 12th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
SLAVE CIRCUIT
You may draft this Iron Man: Tony Stark into the same army with as many other Iron Man: Tony Stark figures as you choose, as long as they do not have the class of Engineer. At the start of the game, all other Iron Man: Tony Stark cards you control are chosen for Slave Circuit. For this game a chosen card's species is Android, instead of what is listed on the card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with this Iron Man, you may take a turn with one other Iron Man: Tony Stark figure you control.
This is good, but I'd feel a lot better if we could just classify them as Uncommon Heroes for the game as well.
Old August 12th, 2011, 04:13 PM

Plenty of great feedback when I asked about Parmenio's Disciplined Influence and whether it listed the game, but this one felt the most definitive: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...0&postcount=22

Tickle, why would it be necessary to classify them as uncommons once they're already drafted? The only difference between uncommons and uniques has to do with the drafting part of the game. Once the drafting is done and over with, further distinction seems pointless.
I'm going to update the OP with my latest wording stab and send this out to Hahma and quozl (and start playtesting at some point tonight as well!).

Old August 12th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Good point. I think once they are on the field, they have been legally drafted and therefore should be treated that way for the game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library