Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 27th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Migol and the Axegrinders of Burning Forge Discussion Thread

Ok fellas

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Last edited by Grungebob; May 27th, 2009 at 08:27 AM.
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Migol and the Axegrinders of Burning forge discussion

<sitting back to watch the discussions unfold>
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:19 AM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker

I like the options available to the bonding power of the Axegrinders--definitely necessary for a squad that moves as slow as Zombies (hey Tarns, you're no longer the only ones as slow as the shambling undead!).

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourshadow View Post
I like the options available to the bonding power of the Axegrinders--definitely necessary for a squad that moves as slow as Zombies (hey Tarns, you're no longer the only ones as slow as the shambling undead!).
Migol Ironbutt is so old and slow that bonding with him slows down the whole squad.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:30 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Migol and the Axegrinders of Burning Forge Discussion Th

As I stated in the blog thread, these guys rock! And the sculpts are great as well. I'm glad they are small 3. These are certainly the units I am most excited about for wave 9.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

These guys look awesome!!! They'll be 4/4 against Dragons / Q brothers etc. If you manage to get Migol up there too with deadly strike...bye, bye soulborg! Nicely done truth and co.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:39 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh my god. Best sculpts EVER!!
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:40 AM

SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker

I like how they went to Aquilla, and not Ullar or Jandar. Aquilla now has enough figures to create an army with, and throw in some Ullar and you're all set.

The option to bond with a Dwarf hero, or not to and get +2 to their movement is nice. Sure, you lose the bonding if you get the +2, but there are times when a quick burst of speed is necessary. Fearless Advantage is really cool! Rush them in, and take those big figures down with 4 attacks of 4!

My collection: 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 BftU 1 Marvel, 1 TT, 1 VW, 2 TJ, 2 RttFF, 2 FotA, all expansions excluding exclusives, and every wave with almost x2 of all commons.
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:42 AM

Super Platapus is surprisingly tart

As I stated in the blog thread, these guys rock! And the sculpts are great as well. I'm glad they are small 3. These are certainly the units I am most excited about for wave 9.-quote

Me too!! i love Migol's abilities!! one shield defens will help him to stay alive and in the fignt for a while longer, and deadly strike will be great for, just ablut any creature. I think the dwarves are gonna be great for swarming big characters like the dragons, i like that... Dwarves VS. Dragons.
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:44 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I LOVE the recycling of OSD!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:45 AM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

The overall look of these figures is quite cool. I'm surprised Migol doesn't have "Fearless Advantage". I know it would bump his point total up, but as the leader I think it would sense. I'm sure it was kicked around in play testing though so if he doesn't have it, it was for good reason.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:46 AM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

These guys have got to be the best ones yet. I love the fact that they are small 3 and that they went to aquilla. I also think that dwarven stratigic bonding is the best bonding power of all bonding powers exept maybe Sir Gilbert and the Knights. I can't wait until these guys hit the stores.

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units