Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 29th, 2014, 02:36 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kick-Ass ~~ Design Phase

Updated and sent to ERB!
Old January 29th, 2014, 02:54 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

From Dok:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
No real concerns. Obviously he's not too strong by himself. Kickass inspiration can potentially be a very powerful boost (boost 4 attacks from Batman+Shuriken + Night Owl, or up to 5 from Luke Cage + Speedball) but you have to figure out how to get him in position and keep him alive, neither of which are exactly easy.
Old January 29th, 2014, 06:08 PM
...has moist legs

David:

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Kick-Xxx

Such a filthy mouth!

Kickxxx Inspiration
Not sure "Clear Sight Spaces" is capitalized.

Baton Xxxault Special Attack
Pretty straightforward.

Final Thoughts
This is the greatest design ever!!! Why do I say that? Because I'm a Kiss-Xxx, that's why!

Can't really get much wordier here, because this is quite straightforward and streamlined. It's always nice to have those type of designs.
Old January 30th, 2014, 01:58 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Do you realize that the Crime Alley crooks have better base stats than him? Seems like they'd be just the type of guys he'd face and I doubt he'd beat them as is. I think you should consider bumping up his Attack to 3. At least then he matches them, even if you'd argue he is poorly trained.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 30th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I'd support his base attack being 3. It's pretty hard to be worth anything on offense with an attack of 2.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 30th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd support a higher Life too, like 5 or 6. Isn't his whole shtick is that he takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 30th, 2014, 11:45 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Do you realize that the Crime Alley crooks have better base stats than him? Seems like they'd be just the type of guys he'd face and I doubt he'd beat them as is. I think you should consider bumping up his Attack to 3. At least then he matches them, even if you'd argue he is poorly trained.
You were the one freaking out about these guys being too strong Red Mist has 2 attack, and I'm totally fine with him being super cheap.

And definitely no to 5-6 life, no way in heck is a teenager with sticks and a scuba suit going to take more damage than Batman.
Old January 30th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I wouldn't mind pushing him up to 5 Life, or at least 4. He has a tendency to take beatings on a pretty regular basis and it would serve him well mechanically.
Old January 30th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, but he takes beatings from people the equivalent of street thugs and civilians - not superhumans. I'd absolutely oppose going over 4 on his life, and I don't mind 3 at all. This guy is, in all honesty, an amateur.

And if we went up to 4 on life (which I'd be OK with), I'd want to stick with 2 on attack.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old January 30th, 2014, 12:31 PM
...has moist legs

Hit girl has 3 life, and I'm pretty sure she's tougher than he is. Definitely don't want to go over 3 here. I like him at 2 attack (especially with Red Mist at 2), but I'd be more willing there than with the life.
Old January 30th, 2014, 12:51 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I was. But these stats are lower than I would have expected. With 3/3 Attack Defense and 3 Life, he is essentially the same as the CA Crooks with three members with one life each and 3/3 stats. That seems right on the money.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 30th, 2014, 01:34 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Yeah, I was. But these stats are lower than I would have expected. With 3/3 Attack Defense and 3 Life, he is essentially the same as the CA Crooks with three members with one life each and 3/3 stats. That seems right on the money.
My thought is that those crooks are stronger way more experienced than Dave would be.

I like it low, but it can change. I like the idea of a super cheap filler Crime Fighter, but 3 attack still might not boost his cost too much. I'll test at 3 and see how he is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library