Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 7th, 2020, 11:06 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Tattooed Man

The Book of Tattooed Man

C3G DC WAVE 41
CLASH OF THE TITANS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Teen Titans set.
Its model number and name are #071 / Tattooed Man.

Character Bio - When serving with the U.S. Marines, Mark Richards went missing when his helicopter exploded, and he was presumed dead for several years. He then appeared in Gotham City, operating as a hit man with the aid of seemingly living tattoos.
Mark Richards joined forces with Deathstroke's Titans in order to avenge the death of his son at the hands of Slipknot. He was instrumental in the death of The Atom, Ryan Choi, an act that haunts him. Eventually, Slipknot was captured by Deathstroke, who allowed Mark and Slipknot to fight each other to the death, with Richards winning after he beheaded Slipknot. Thereafter, Mark quit working for Deathstroke and returned to Liberty Hill.
For his deeds during the Final Crisis, he was granted honorary membership in the JLA.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: (IamBatman)
  • Second playtest: (Arch-Vile)
  • Third playtest: (Karat)
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by japes

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 30th, 2021 at 05:13 PM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 11:07 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Tattoo Man

NAME = TATTOOED MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = MARK RICHARDS

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = MANIPULATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 125

LIVING TATTOOS

At the start of the game place 3 purple Tattoo Markers of the appropriate type on this card.
  • Barbed Wire: After moving Tattooed Man, you may remove the appropriate Tattoo Marker from this card. Choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Tattooed Man. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Tattooed Man. For the remainder of this player turn, subtract 1 from that figure's Defense number.
  • Dragon: Before attacking with Tattooed Man, you may remove the appropriate Tattoo Marker from this card. Add 4 to his Range number and 1 to his Attack number for the remainder of this turn.
  • Snake: Once per round, before a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Tattooed Man begins its movement, you may remove the appropriate Tattoo Marker from this card to prevent that figure from moving this turn.
After taking a turn with Tattooed Man, if he did not move, you may replace a previously removed Tattoo Marker on this card.

INKED UP
Before rolling defense dice for Tattooed Man, you may remove a Tattoo Marker from this card to add 1 automatic shield to the roll.

changelog

Spoiler Alert!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; April 29th, 2022 at 11:16 AM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 11:07 AM
A Man of Taste

Comic

Spoiler Alert!

Mini
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by japes; March 20th, 2020 at 10:25 AM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 11:12 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Tattooed Man ~ Breathing

Maybe Armadillo or Turtle marker for that last one? They do have an Armored shell.
Old March 7th, 2020, 11:38 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For the fourth bullet under Living Tattoos I'd just make it so you could remove any Tattoo Marker from the card, and not have an additional effect, then make the construct ones draftable separately and have them put a marker on his card at the start of the game then have them activate when the marker is removed.
Ooh I like that.
Quote:
TATTOO CONSTRUCT CREATION
Kabuki Dan does not start the game on the battlefield. At the start of the game, place a purple Samurai Tattoo Marker on the card of a Tattooed Man you control. When the Samurai Tattoo Marker is removed from that Tattooed Man’s card, you may remove all wound markers from this card and place Kabuki Dan on an empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of Tattooed Man.
You could always skip the wound removal stuff, but it would allow you to recharge and reuse the constructs once they’re destroyed.
To keep all the discussion from getting lost.

The constructs are like some far off idea but I like the directions mentioned.

For the fourth bullet Bats, are you saying don't name the last one and just let it be a "waste" any marker to get the defense boost instead of its intended use?

Old March 7th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I might go with something like Bone or Skeleton for the third one. Seems like he has a pretty prominent skeletal hand on his head and bones/skulls are pretty prominent tattoo imagery.

I do like the fact each tattoo has its own phase, and they're vaguely symmetrical (during your movement, before you attacking, during THEIR movement, before you defend).

Might be worth rolling it all into one power though, just tacking that line onto the bottom.
Old March 7th, 2020, 12:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The left side box of info is all bunched up, I think all that's needed is some spaces but it clearly pops out as not right.

*edit* Looked at another thread, you are missing all the first half of each line as well. It should read Class = , etc.
Old March 7th, 2020, 06:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@japes yes, that's what I'm saying, but then it also keeps the design space open for future Tattoo Constructs that could have their markers start on his card and have their placement triggered by having the markers removed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 8th, 2020, 10:56 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
NAME = TATTOOED MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = MARK RICHARDS

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
Class = MANIPULATED
PERSONALITY = MERCENARY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = XXX

LIVING TATTOOS

Start the game with a purple Barb Wire Marker, a purple Dragon Marker, and a purple Snake Marker on this card.

• After moving Tattooed Man, you may remove the Barb Wire Marker from this card and choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Tattooed Man. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Tattooed Man.
• Before attacking with Tattooed Man, you may remove the Dragon Marker from this card and add 4 to his Range.
• Before a figure within 4 clear sight spaces begins its movement, you may remove a Snake Marker from this card and prevent that figure from moving this turn
• Before rolling for defense, you may remove any purple Tattoo Marker from this card to add 1 automatic shield to the roll

After taking a turn with Tattooed Man, if he did not move or attack, you may place all previously removed Tattoo markers back on this card.
So after contemplating the comments I have decided to go with the suggestion to just incorporate the recharge into the single power as well as the suggestion to allow the removal of any of the ratio markers for the defense boost.

Old March 9th, 2020, 12:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks great! Does the placement power need to have a no leaving engagement attacks line?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 9th, 2020, 12:47 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like it. Barbed Wire marker makes me think him moving a figure should wound it in some way.
Old March 9th, 2020, 01:14 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I like it. Barbed Wire marker makes me think him moving a figure should wound it in some way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library