Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 24th, 2010, 01:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Doombot - Design Phase

So where are they at right now? Around 220?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 24th, 2010, 01:29 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
So where are they at right now? Around 220?
No way. They are coming in at 110. Professor X and his mutants just have a new threat, and they should learn to adapt and accommodate for it.
Old July 24th, 2010, 01:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I missed the "x2". I presume you also missed the "x2" in the Cap test?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 24th, 2010, 01:42 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I missed the "x2". I presume you also missed the "x2" in the Cap test?
That is correct.
Old July 25th, 2010, 04:50 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

This is looking fantastic, Griff! (Pun intended!)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old July 31st, 2010, 07:21 AM

Playtest finalized. I will leave this up for 24 hours then I will make a proposition to move to the ERB.
Old July 31st, 2010, 07:23 AM

I decided that Mental Shield may be a bit too powerful for these cheap uncommon heroes, so I took it off. The only time it was tested was one Heavy Hitter test against Professor X and they just dominated him anyways. I also am not sure if there will be room for that power on the C3G Doom, and it would be weird to have two different Doctor Doom's and neither of them have the Mental Shield power while the Doom Bots do.
Old July 31st, 2010, 07:24 AM

Also, it is nice to have some cards with single powers to help tone down our meta game complexity.
Old July 31st, 2010, 07:40 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like what I see here fellas. These doom bots are really cool. One tweak:

DECOY OF DOOM
If you control Doctor Doom, and he receives enough wounds to be destroyed, immediately after removing him from the battlefield, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 6 or higher, Doctor Doom ignores all damage. Destroy one Doombot you control, and then place Doctor Doom on the space previously occupied by the destroyed Doombot. snip 8<

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 31st, 2010, 07:45 AM

Rock on. Thanks G-Bob.
Old July 31st, 2010, 07:46 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Also, it is nice to have some cards with single powers to help tone down our meta game complexity.
Amen to that! My son has trouble playing with some of the C3G cards because they're too wordy and he can't remember all the powers on every card.
Old July 31st, 2010, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
I like what I see here fellas. These doom bots are really cool. One tweak:

DECOY OF DOOM
If you control Doctor Doom, and he receives enough wounds to be destroyed, immediately after removing him from the battlefield, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 6 or higher, Doctor Doom ignores all damage. Destroy one Doombot you control, and then place Doctor Doom on the space previously occupied by the destroyed Doombot. snip 8<
Actually, I am not sure I agree with that change. As I read it, Doom would be destroyed (taking all necessary wounds) then he saves on a 6 or higher, then he would ignore all damage... but he would have already received that damage. So I have to either take your suggestion and a step further with this change "remove all wounds markers from Doctor Doom's card". Or I could stick with the front page.

Now your suggestion + my addition, would increase his power, and I haven't playtested it that way, but it is how I had it originally. How does everyone feel about this? We have 24 hours though, and then I am making a proposition.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library