Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 3rd, 2007, 01:27 PM

lightfight has disabled reputation
Something's missing . . .

I woke up Friday morning to find out that my town is gone!!! I live in Americus, GA and pretty much everything in our town is leveled. No restaurants, no hospital, doctor's offices gone, Winn-Dixie is gone. Thankfully, we still have Wal-mart or we would all starve.

This is very, very surreal. I just got my power back and Americus is on CNN. I never thought that would happen. It feels like some sort of dream or something.

Wow.

Old March 3rd, 2007, 01:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Really? Hate to hear it. Just goes to show whose really the boss, eh?
Old March 3rd, 2007, 01:39 PM

theats has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
aye, nice touch to the avi

Theophilus.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 01:43 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by theats
Quote:
What avi?
Old March 3rd, 2007, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What avi?
your clover on your avitar

Theophilus.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 01:46 PM

Darkdrium has disabled reputation
Atleast you can still buy heroscape.

Old March 3rd, 2007, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdrium
Atleast you can still buy heroscape.

I wouldn't be laughing. 2 died there.

Theophilus.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 01:49 PM

Darkdrium has disabled reputation
sry i laughed. didn't know that.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 01:54 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
lightfight, I'm sorry to hear that you were personally affected by the storms. Please let us know if you guys need any help.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 04:06 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
lightfight,

Sorry to hear about your circumstances. Are you and your family/friends okay? It is always hits a little closer to home when your internet friends are affected by disasters such as these ... It is times like this when you find out about the fiber of your community, will it grow stronger with people helping people; or will the community show its dark-side weakness such as in the Katrina aftermath.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
lightfight,

Sorry to hear about your circumstances. Are you and your family/friends okay? It is always hits a little closer to home when your internet friends are affected by disasters such as these ... It is times like this when you find out about the fiber of your community, will it grow stronger with people helping people; or will the community show its dark-side weakness such as in the Katrina aftermath.
what happened in the katrina aftermath? I joined HQ around the time it hit.

Theophilus.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 04:50 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
lightfight,

what happened in the katrina aftermath? I joined HQ around the time it hit.
I'm not sure about the weakness Mal's referring to other than the fighting that occurred over the arguments about the corruption among some of the police in N.O..

My memories of that time in this community are of the community coming together and holding 3 auctions to raise money for the Red Cross and the Humane Society as they helped in the aftermath of Katrina.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General