Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 8th, 2011, 08:12 AM

Rudiger is surprisingly tart
Rudiger's Customs -updated 25/10/2013 updated Hellboy V6

So i've been hanging around on here for a while now, made a few customs here and there, so i thought i would upload a couple. let me know what you think.

First of all is Giant Baby Kermit.
Spoiler Alert!

Master Pastry Chef.
Spoiler Alert!

B.P.R.D
Spoiler Alert!

Gears of War - Currently working on, opinions appreciated.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Rudiger; October 25th, 2013 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Updating BPRD
Old June 8th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Rudiger's Customs - Last update 08/06/2011

I must say, that is one of the funniest custom figures I've seen. The abilities look good, the only thing that seems off is it having carry. The way you have it now, Kermit is a medium figure able to carry other medium figures. Of course, Kermit does have super strength, so maybe that is what you had in mind all along.

I am looking forward to seeing more. It is nice to see customs not using the traditional d&d or heroclix.
Old June 9th, 2011, 10:32 AM

Thanks Arch-vile.
Now that you mention it, it is a bit odd him carrying other medium figures, but most of the figures he actually does carry are some what smaller medium figures so it's never come up before. and besides he does have superstrength, so he probably could easily carry some one his own size if he really wanted to.

Most of my other customs are just boring old heroclix, and starwars miniatures that i couldn't find cards for at the time or weren't happy with the cards that i did find. I should go scavanging for some more unusual figures because i did quite enjoy making this one and it is one of my favourite characters.
Old June 9th, 2011, 08:13 PM

Peabody is surprisingly tart

Nice!
I was there man. It was good stuff.
Too bad he got singled out by that darn dragon that time...
How's Hell Boy coming along?
Old June 10th, 2011, 12:55 PM

Hell boy is well. i finished his card, still got to do liz and abe. I'm working on some B.P.R.D characters that kinda work well together, boost each others stats and essentialy work as a team. should be good once im done.
Old December 7th, 2011, 09:33 AM

Master Pastry Chef.
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 9th, 2011, 09:44 AM

Peabody is surprisingly tart
Re: Rudiger's Customs - Last update 07/12/2011

Nice!
The wording could be cleared up a bit.

Here is a clearer version of what you've got (I think):
Doom Hammer Special Attack
Range 3. Attack Special.
When attacking with Doom Hammer Special Attack choose 3 clear sight spaces in a straight line from Master Chef. All figures on these spaces are affected by Doom Hammer Special Attack. Roll 7 attack dice for a figure on a targeted adjacent space and reduce the attack value by 2 for every space further away from Master Chef.

I reduced the starting attack to 7 just so it'd be nice and neat (7>5>3 instead of 8>5>3) and also because an attack of 8 is HUGE! But maybe that's what you wanted .

Or, a better option might be to model it off Mimring's fireline / Cyclops' optic blast and make it a single attack role (since it is actually only one attack, not three) and make it a range special.

Baked Goods is quite powerful on a 6 defense figure and would make it quite easy to keep him alive (maybe too easy?) unless you could consistently do more than 2 wounds to him every turn... Maybe it should be tied to the 'x' order marker, making it a once a round thing? Or just a once a round thing without the 'x' order marker. Or a d20 roll instead of forfeiting a turn?

In terms of stats/cost - he is quite similar to Colossus by the look of it, but with healing and range and without superstrength. C3G Colossus costs 260 points. A range attack, powerful healing - though at the cost of a turn, and a powerful special attack would bump his cost up a bit i'd imagine.

To keep him in that price range i'd consider maybe dropping his defense to 5? These are just my suggestions though - feel free to ignore them

[/suggestions]
Old December 10th, 2011, 02:21 AM

Thanks, suggestions considered. =)
Old December 11th, 2011, 11:35 PM

messed around with the stats and the wording of the doom hammer attack. check the first post for version 2.
Old December 12th, 2011, 08:18 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Master chef.
I like your humorous customs. The powers don't seem too unbalanced, either.
Old December 13th, 2011, 10:05 PM

thanks =)
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:08 AM

Re: Rudiger's Customs - Last update 01/05/2012 B.P.R.D

finished my B.P.R.D team.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards