Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 8th, 2013, 10:15 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Heroscape Season 6: Sign up until 3-12-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Here is a straight price list for those who don't want to use the builder:

-snip-

Also adding this to the OP.
You are now my hero Dok. Thank you +rep

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 8th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Fwiw, I'm signing up at some point, like I suspect lots of people are. I just haven't come up with armies yet.

I like the format. Reminds me of MLH. Reverse the Whip is a nice touch to keep things toned down. I suspect Delta may turn some people away though.
I was almost turned away until I realized units that units that have potential for being good, but have a bad rep would be lowered so now I can make an army with these figures at a steal for a price.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'm actually somewhat confident with my General Wars and Delta+ choices, but Lightweight has me nervous. So many things could show up, even a surprise like Jotun or one of the Marvel figures.
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:29 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
one of the Marvel figures.
Marvel is illegal is these tournaments.

Old March 8th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Oh good, less to worry about. Good thing I didn't include Marvel in my armies. Thanks AU!
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a couple questions: how will Draugur (spelling?) be treating snow and ice? Secondly, will the online tournaments always use the heavy snow/slippery ice as the cartographer who made it suggests it be used.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; March 9th, 2013 at 12:02 AM. Reason: doh, one letter off on dragur. :)
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:37 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
I have a couple questions: how will Dragur (spelling?) be treating snow and ice? Secondly, will the online tournaments always use the heavy snow/slippery ice as the cartographer who made it suggests it be used.
Draugur is both normal, and yes.

Old March 8th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Pssst...

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
I have a couple questions: how will Dragur (spelling?) be treating snow and ice? Secondly, will the online tournaments always use the heavy snow/slippery ice as the cartographer who made it suggests it be used.
Draugur is both normal, and yes.
Thank you very much.

Pssst...
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:51 PM
Archie

Turns out I broke the rules already.

I have Raelin in two armies. Should I resubmit an entry or pm a referee?
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Turns out I broke the rules already.

I have Raelin in two armies. Should I resubmit an entry or pm a referee?
Either way. PMing a correction is probably faster.

Old March 9th, 2013, 12:28 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Fwiw, I'm signing up at some point, like I suspect lots of people are. I just haven't come up with armies yet.

I like the format. Reminds me of MLH. Reverse the Whip is a nice touch to keep things toned down. I suspect Delta may turn some people away though.
I was almost turned away until I realized that units that have potential for being good, but have a bad rep, would be lowered in price, so now I can make an army with these figures at a steal .
Exactly! Lots of newly viable chocies become available.
Old March 9th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Pssst...

My armies have been submitted, ready for some more classic scape.

Pssst...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events