Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 27th, 2008, 09:12 PM

Grimfang Woo who?
Are the waves coming back?

Well, after I stopped playing HeroScape when Wave 5 was released and came back just a few days later, I noticed that many HeroScape Waves have been discontinued. Some of the discontinued waves have been selling for $50 just for 1 pack of 4 figures!

So I was wondering, when WotC takes full control, will we get to see any of the old waves released again? I missed my chance to get some of them, and I wanted to see whether or not they would come back for a second chance to grab them.
Old March 27th, 2008, 09:14 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Yes the waves are coming back...all in due time....

...in other news... search function is still there.
Old March 27th, 2008, 09:32 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
I've seen waves 3 through 5 at various Wal-marts over the last week, so you have nothing to worry about.

Old March 27th, 2008, 10:50 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokscry
I've seen waves 3 through 5 at various Wal-marts over the last week, so you have nothing to worry about.
Ditto.

-insert signature here-
Old March 27th, 2008, 10:58 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
Quote:
Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old March 27th, 2008, 11:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Unless your looking for waves 1 & 2.

I like your firefly avatar Havok. Great show.
Old March 27th, 2008, 11:25 PM

Teka555 has disabled reputation
Ummm.... When did Pokemon enter this conversation?
Old March 27th, 2008, 11:32 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking
Or wave 7.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old March 27th, 2008, 11:33 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill
Quote:
Or wave 7.
JaB ...did you not read that HouseMouse Games are getting more wave 7 in next week and Hasbro Toy Shop is taking orders to ship in May?
Old March 28th, 2008, 08:08 AM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teka555
Ummm.... When did Pokemon enter this conversation?
Its name is "ditto".
Old March 28th, 2008, 11:58 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill
Quote:
Or wave 7.
JaB ...did you not read that HouseMouse Games are getting more wave 7 in next week and Hasbro Toy Shop is taking orders to ship in May?
Sure I did ... just commenting on what it's been like for the last few months hunting unsuccessfully.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 1st, 2008, 06:28 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
what about wave 1 and 2.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News