Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 3rd, 2007, 06:27 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Are three Knights Templar a fair value for the price?

Since I started this potential bru-ha-ha in the HouseMouse thread (Sorry, Sandra). I'll get it rolling where it belongs.

Title pretty much says it all. For me I think it is a fair value if they are common heroes. Otherwise I'm predicting a VERY expensive squad, both in terms of money and points.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old July 3rd, 2007, 06:30 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Are three Knights Templar a fare value for the Price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee
Since I started this potential bru-ha-ha in the HouseMouse thread (Sorry, Sandra). I'll get it rolling where it belongs.

Title pretty much says it all. For me I think it is a fair value if they are common heroes. Otherwise I'm predicting a VERY expensive squad, both in terms of money and points.

Buddy Lee
Can't say they're expensive in points yet, we don't know their point value.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 06:31 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Putting it in terms of Material-usage i'd say that the plastic it took for the 3 knights would probably make up a normal set of 7/8 medium figures so i think it's worth paying. Plus we don't have stats yet so they may help sway the arguement For the knights. Overall i think as long as hasbro don't make this a regular thing then it should be acceptable.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 06:33 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
No way...

It only comes out to be $2.16 per horse and $2.16 per knight...

That's a bargain!

Old July 3rd, 2007, 06:35 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Also i don't think you'd be able to fit more than 3 into a pack - especially not 17
Old July 3rd, 2007, 06:58 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Are three Knights Templar a fare value for the price?

Quote:

Buddy Lee
Wait, are the Knights Templar an actual confimed unit or rumour?
Old July 3rd, 2007, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
Quote:

Buddy Lee
It's unconfirmed but definitely positively most likely a squad.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 07:05 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I dunno... were Greeks and Vipers a fair value? How about Agents and Gladiators? I guess in my mind it depends on how much play time they'll get. If they get played as often as Q9, the 4th Mass or Deathreavers they're not a value... they're a bargain

~Aldin, zombieless for this exact reason

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 3rd, 2007, 07:05 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Quote:
Quote:

Buddy Lee
Unconfirmed my backside :P

They are confirmed in Wave 7
They are confirmed Common by their packaging color (blue)
They are confirmed 3 in a pack by the HouseMouse.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 07:07 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Confirmed and I think three are fine for 9.99
Old July 3rd, 2007, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Quote:
Quote:

Buddy Lee
Unconfirmed my backside :P

They are confirmed in Wave 7
They are confirmed Common by their packaging color (blue)
They are confirmed 3 in a pack by the HouseMouse.
Either i mistranslated or i'm the only one who understood the question, probably the former
I thought he was asking if they were confirmed as a Squad unit or common hero units.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 07:19 PM

Xaqery is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Confirmed and I think three are fine for 9.99
Where do you get them for $10?

Reality is the fantasy of the majority

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News