Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 17th, 2009, 09:37 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
space hulk

the rumor was true a new space hulk but not from ffg gw by them self.
the minis look ok different from the orginal, and the game goes back to the 1st editio.

and it is limited of 70000 so got you copy for only 78 $ ,78 gbp,78euo today or never
here the story of the comeback
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/co...p?aId=3700040a

Quote:
From the depths of space an ancient vessel drifts slowly towards the Imperium of Mankind - a space hulk. Within its confines, untold thousands of Genestealers slowly emerge from hibernation. The Space Marines must enter the cramped corridors and tomb-like chambers of the ancient ship to defeat this alien menace.
Space Hulk is a board game for two players, recreating the battles fought between the Space Marines and Genestealers. One player commands the Space Marines as they carry out deadly missions in the ancient Space Hulk, and the other commands the horde of Genestealers opposing them. Space Hulk's fast-paced rules simulate the tense atmosphere of a mission deep inside the cramped confines of a derelict space hulk, where split-second decisions are needed for victory.
This boxed game contains: a 23-page Rulebook, a 47-page Mission book and 35 finely-detailed, plastic Citadel miniatures, including: 11 Space Marine Terminators, one Space Marine Terminator Librarian, 22 Genestealers, and one Broodlord.
Also included are: 105 gaming counters, 24 corridors, 10 rooms, eight crossroads, eight T-junctions, six corner sections, four dead ends, four end pieces, 20 doors with plastic stands, one mission status display, and three plastic mission objectives, including: a dead Space Marine on throne, a Blood Angels artefact and a Cyber-Altered Task Unit. Plus a sand timer and five bone-coloured dice unique to this game.
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...Id=prod210009a

Last edited by dra(gon); May 11th, 2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old August 17th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: space hulk 3rd

Thanks for the heads up, dra(gon)!

~Aldin, who has been following the rumors with quite a bit of interest

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 17th, 2009, 09:58 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you so much for the heads up. I have wanted to get a update for my first edition Space Hulk for some time. + Rep.
Old August 18th, 2009, 12:14 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Steep price but looks sweet.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old August 18th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Some of this info is bollocks.

First, this is a short-run limited edition new copy of Space Hulk. They will not be shipping any out besides preorders from their distributors and individuals. The only way for us commoners to get it is to order direct from Games Workshop at their online site. I don't know about the 70K number of units, but I don't believe that there's a market for 70K units....the article I read noted preorders only.

It's 99$ per box, free standard shipping. I know because I ordered mine already.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...Id=prod210009a

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 18th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Some pictures of the components for the new box have been placed on BGG (by Jay Waschak):

Newb.
Old August 18th, 2009, 04:10 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

ughh the mariens are red this is a worst desission, like the grey mariens from the second edition., and the last straler pack that i bought had even grey stealer . in that facct because im a bad painter i paint all silver, because i had metal terminators and grey is goos for silver.
Old August 18th, 2009, 10:39 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mine has been ordered...my wife surprised me today with the news she had ordered one for me.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old September 8th, 2009, 11:22 AM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker

A happy new Space Hulk owner. A patient, patient store owner.

"There's something exceptionally satisfying in dropping Mimring in round one."

Expand your horizons. Terrain maps from Cavalier.
Old September 8th, 2009, 11:34 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Got mine last week... wait, didn't I say that last week.

-insert signature here-
Old September 8th, 2009, 11:57 AM

RichardD has disabled reputation

I still have a figure case full of metal terminators that I bought for the first edition. Most of them undercoated black.

I suppose that I ought to paint them up in the same colours that I used for my Epic 40k army (6mm; got almost an entire Space Marine Chapter in 6 mil, they're just so easy to paint). The Chapter is the Silver Skulls - largely because - as dra(gon) points out - it's possible to do a good looking figure in a metallic colour in about half the time that it takes to do the same figure in something like red or blue. Plus I *never* got the hang of doing red correctly on a Space Marine's armour; I'm fine with a Roman's red tunic, but there's something about red armour that means I could never paint it well.

It'd be a lot faster to paint my old figures than to assemble, undercoat and paint the new figures. A *lot* faster.

Of course, I might not bother to begin with. I did manage to finish the two basic squads of terminators that came in the 1st ed box, so I might just use those for the first couple of games.

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Old September 8th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD View Post
The Chapter is the Silver Skulls - largely because - as dra(gon) points out - it's possible to do a good looking figure in a metallic colour in about half the time that it takes to do the same figure in something like red or blue. Plus I *never* got the hang of doing red correctly on a Space Marine's armour; I'm fine with a Roman's red tunic, but there's something about red armour that means I could never paint it well.
Dude, I'm right there with you on the red armor (yellow too for that matter). I'm almost dreading they day when I'm ready to paint my space hulk stuff.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games