Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old November 1st, 2014, 02:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Seeing all this this electronic device game talk lately, perhaps there should be a thread about what electronic device game are you currently playing.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 1st, 2014, 03:56 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Seeing all this this electronic device game talk lately, perhaps there should be a thread about what electronic device game are you currently playing.
Feel free!

I didn't play this, and probably won't, but I just got Firefly Yahtzee. Because it comes with a freaking cool plastic spaceship!

http://www.amazon.com/USAopoly-YZ006...irefly+yahtzee

For reference, the ship is about 9 1/2 inches long.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 1st, 2014, 04:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is sweet Jim.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 1st, 2014, 04:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Feel free!
Done

Quote:
I didn't play this, and probably won't, but I just got Firefly Yahtzee. Because it comes with a freaking cool plastic spaceship!

Cool looking ship. Is it a dice shaker or just for looks?

Old November 1st, 2014, 06:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 1st, 2014, 06:54 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just finished a 4-player game of Spurs that ended up in a 2 way tie that didn't include me. They had a duel to break the tie with wooden bullets being drawn. When you are using wooden bullets each bullet has to be standing on end before you can draw the next bullet. Hilarious watching 2 relatively uncoordinated people try dueling in this game.
Old November 1st, 2014, 07:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

Cool. Thanks T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Just finished a 4-player game of Spurs that ended up in a 2 way tie that didn't include me. They had a duel to break the tie with wooden bullets being drawn. When you are using wooden bullets each bullet has to be standing on end before you can draw the next bullet. Hilarious watching 2 relatively uncoordinated people try dueling in this game.
Were the wooden bullets a KS exclusive or something you added G-O? I only got to play it once so far and had to duel at the end and we didn't use wooden bullets. Then again, if it were a KS exclusive, the game's owner may have just left them out since it was everyone's first game. Fun game!

Old November 1st, 2014, 09:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Feel free!

I want to see that on a Heroscape map!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 1st, 2014, 09:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

It's fun playing Love Letter with 11 year-old twin daughters, because it becomes a huge smack talk fest. I had 3 cubes and Paige had 2 cubes before Morgan got her first. The Paige got her 3rd cube and kept calling Morgan a loser and then I got my 4th cube and kept saying I was going to win the next game. But then Morgan got her 2nd cube, got up and danced around, jumped on the couch and shook her booty. Then she repeated that celebration after getting her 3rd cube, then after her 4th cube and finally once again after getting her 5th cube. It was quite the comeback and fun smack talking time with shouts of "weirdo", "fish eyes" and "skunk breath" being tossed around. Good times!

Edited:
To lose the extra Paige

Last edited by Hahma; November 1st, 2014 at 11:33 PM.
Old November 1st, 2014, 11:26 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
It's fun playing Love Letter with 11 year-old twin daughters, because it becomes a huge smack talk fest. I had 3 cubes, Paige and Paige had 2 cubes before Morgan got her first. The Paige got her 3rd cube and kept calling Moran a loser and then I got my 4th cube and kept saying I was going to win the next game. But then Morgan got her 2nd cube, got up and danced around, jumped on the couch and shook her booty. Then she repeated that celebration after getting her 3rd cube, then after her 4th cube and finally once again after getting her 5th cube. It was quite the comeback and fun smack talking time with shouts of "weirdo", "fish eyes" and "skunk breath" being tossed around. Good times!
I want to know when and how one of the Paige's disappeared.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 1st, 2014, 11:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Quote:
It's fun playing Love Letter with 11 year-old twin daughters, because it becomes a huge smack talk fest. I had 3 cubes, Paige and Paige had 2 cubes before Morgan got her first. The Paige got her 3rd cube and kept calling Moran a loser and then I got my 4th cube and kept saying I was going to win the next game. But then Morgan got her 2nd cube, got up and danced around, jumped on the couch and shook her booty. Then she repeated that celebration after getting her 3rd cube, then after her 4th cube and finally once again after getting her 5th cube. It was quite the comeback and fun smack talking time with shouts of "weirdo", "fish eyes" and "skunk breath" being tossed around. Good times!
I want to know when and how one of the Paige's disappeared.
Oops, added an extra Paige there. Thanks Jim, I'll edit one of them out.

Old November 2nd, 2014, 01:36 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You may always wonder whether you kept the original Paige around or her clone...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games