Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 1st, 2020, 11:56 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Bunker - Public Playtesting

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Bunker

Army Test
Map Country Road
Team I
Bunker(180) Aqualad-Kaldur(170) Arsenal(190) Tempest(210) Oracle(110) Wonder Girl-Donna(140) (1000)
Team II
Professor X(220) Beast(170) Angel(90) Cyclops(190) Jean Grey(180) Iceman(150) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map Country Road
Team I
Bunker(180) Nightwing(200) Superboy(240) Krypto(80) Captain America(240) Bucky(60) (1000)
Team II
Mister Fantastic(235) Human Torch(225) Invisible Woman(215) The Thing(325) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
I thought the last match was won too easily, the rolls at the time seemed to be one sided so I decided to run a rematch.
Army Test
Map Country Road
Team I
Bunker(180) Nightwing(200) Superboy(240) Krypto(80) Captain America(240) Bucky(60) (1000)
Team II
Mister Fantastic(235) Human Torch(225) Invisible Woman(215) The Thing(325) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:

I really like where Bunker has ended up. Those Brick Fists are nasty, especially if you can increase his attack. Platformer is extremely handy as well. His shields were primarily used on him but I feel that they would still be handy in opportunities to aid a friendly figure. His first match was a roller coaster of mixed emotions. I thought the Captain America team up would be especially handy with a handful of Titans to increase them attacks for Bunkers aggressiveness.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:02 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Do you want to propose final editing at a certain cost? After linking all the playtest results to the first post.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:04 AM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Do you want to propose final editing at a certain cost?
If there are no concerns I would like to Propose Final Editing at 180

Taking a look at how the tests went and the testers views on the character I feel it is a reasonable point cost for him.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:08 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea now is a good time to tag @johnny139 and @Karat for a wording check
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:09 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bunker - Vote for Final Edit

Yea
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:39 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll take another look at the other test results, but Zak just went 3-0 at 180. That included two wins over the Fan4 with a mixed Teen Titans/Avengers army. The other win was over the X-Men.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:42 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay, so I'm seeing in the other tests his armies weren't as successful. I guess Zak just has the magic dice when playing with his own card.

yea
Old June 2nd, 2020, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Okay, so I'm seeing in the other tests his armies weren't as successful. I guess Zak just has the magic dice when playing with his own card.

yea
Just luck. The polyhedron gods were in my favor I suppose. I was using TTS and after a while with extremely lucky rolls I started feeling concerned, so I switched up using physical dice instead. They landed where they landed lol
Old June 2nd, 2020, 11:56 AM
Tickle Pickle

I don't think anyone is accusing you of cheating on your rolls to make Bunker look better. All that is gonna do with 3 wins is make us raise the price and Bunker will be worse.

Still need a couple of votes here too.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:44 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea

Looks good! Good leadership here Zak!
Old June 2nd, 2020, 01:02 PM

Vote Passes
Kind of wish I had a gavel for this sort of thing haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Looks good! Good leadership here Zak!
Thanks man! Appreciate it. Wouldn't have got this far without all the help though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library