Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old October 10th, 2016, 06:56 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Apologies for my absence everyone. Let me give Eleven a belated

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
MARIO!!!
Most definitely an interesting choice.

For general I think Mario has to be Jandar. He's the goodie two shoes hero of the mushroom kingdom. (yeah I know there are fan theories about Mario being evil, but those are just fan theories. Mario is a goody goody according to Nintendo.)

Basic Stats
Race: Human
Type: Unique Hero
Class: Adventurer? Plumber?
Personality: ??? Determined?
Size: 3? Mario is supposed to be pretty short. Is there a figure in mind?

Life: 3?
Move: 5?
Range: 1
Attack: 2?
Defense: 3?

Honestly not to sure about what to do for his basic stats, but I do have some possible power ideas.

Plumber Leap
At any point before during or after Mario's move, Mario may Plumber Leap. Plumber Leap has a move of 5? When moving with Plumber Leap, ignore elevations. Mario may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Mario may not leap more than 15? levels up or down in a single leap. If Mario is engaged when he starts to leap, he will take any leaving engagement attacks. Mario may not attack if he used Plumber Leap this turn.

Squash
If Mario would end his Plumber Leap on an enemy figure immediately roll a single attack die. If you roll a skull then the enemy figure receives 1 unblockable wound. If the figure is destroyed place Mario on the space the figure occupied, otherwise place Mario on any same level space adjacent to the figure if possible.

Power Up
Instead of taking a normal turn with Mario, if there are no power up glyphs on this army card, you may roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 10 or higher you may randomly place 1 power up glyph on this army card.

I figured the power up glyphs could correspond to power items from the game.

I have to say no on the super strength symbol. That is strictly a Superscape mechanic.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:17 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
Apologies for my absence everyone. Let me give Eleven a belated

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
MARIO!!!

For general I think Mario has to be Jandar. He's the goodie two shoes hero of the mushroom kingdom. (yeah I know there are fan theories about Mario being evil, but those are just fan theories. Mario is a goody goody according to Nintendo.)
Heh, yeah, it probably makes most sense to put him in Jandar.

Quote:
Basic Stats
Race: Human
Type: Unique Hero
Class: Adventurer? Plumber?
Personality: ??? Determined?
Size: 3? Mario is supposed to be pretty short. Is there a figure in mind?
Class should be Adventurer I think, unless there is anything else similar and official. Same goes for the suggested class.

Quote:

Plumber Leap
At any point before during or after Mario's move, Mario may Plumber Leap. Plumber Leap has a move of 5? When moving with Plumber Leap, ignore elevations. Mario may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Mario may not leap more than 15? levels up or down in a single leap. If Mario is engaged when he starts to leap, he will take any leaving engagement attacks. Mario may not attack if he used Plumber Leap this turn.

Squash
If Mario would end his Plumber Leap on an enemy figure immediately roll a single attack die. If you roll a skull then the enemy figure receives 1 unblockable wound. If the figure is destroyed place Mario on the space the figure occupied, otherwise place Mario on any same level space adjacent to the figure if possible.

Power Up
Instead of taking a normal turn with Mario, if there are no power up glyphs on this army card, you may roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 10 or higher you may randomly place 1 power up glyph on this army card.

I figured the power up glyphs could correspond to power items from the game.
I like Power Up especially, I think it really fits Mario.

Quote:
I have to say no on the super strength symbol. That is strictly a Superscape mechanic.
Then we'll have to tack a line on to the end of a power. I was wary about the symbol as well, it was pretty much placeholder.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum