Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 8th, 2015, 06:54 AM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney - Magic Style Draft -- August

Getting called into work, so I will be there a tad late. Probably around 12:20 or so.

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old August 15th, 2015, 08:03 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney - VC Lightweight -- Sept. 5th

OP updated with new tourney!
Old August 31st, 2015, 05:21 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

IMPORTANT: Guys, please note that due to the holiday weekend, Pet Shop Comics will be closing early. We need to be done as close to 5PM as possible - so show up ON TIME for a Noon start, and if you need to set up a map, BE EARLY! We should be able to have fairly quick rounds given the straightforward format and lower point total, but we don't want to overstay our welcome.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 4th, 2015, 11:51 PM

Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker

Sawyer and I will be there.
Could use 1 Marcu if someone can bring an extra.

Last edited by Mr_Chompy; September 5th, 2015 at 01:32 AM.
Old September 5th, 2015, 08:24 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Chompy View Post
Sawyer and I will be there.
Could use 1 Marcu if someone can bring an extra.
If I'm not using him, I will bring him.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 5th, 2015, 10:52 AM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am rolling Bramcephus... 2 squads of stingers and isamu!

I also really liked
Boltcutter
Zetacron
Q9
Garrett Burns...

Or... to maximize Boltcutter
Boltcutter
Q10
Zetacron
X17

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old September 5th, 2015, 07:52 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I matched up against Deroche, Necroblade, Micah and John... who was my first match against??? Did we have ten attendees?

Old September 5th, 2015, 10:06 PM

Yes, there were 10 players. Your other options were Chris, Nathan, Sawyer, Jacob II, Tommy.

Great turnout, great format, great games. I played 3x Blackgaard and managed 3-2. Very difficult to do, but also very fun. That is a tight match-up against Bram.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 5th, 2015, 10:49 PM

yeah... my first match was against Nathan... I wasn't awake yet haha.

Old September 5th, 2015, 10:53 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I went 3-2 and played Bram, 2x Stingers, and Isamu as well!
Old September 6th, 2015, 12:35 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I went 3-2 ...
You don't say.

Old September 11th, 2015, 05:51 PM

Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney - NHSD -- CtC 415! - Oct 3rd

OP updated!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events