Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old January 22nd, 2009, 12:14 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Exclamation GenCon 2009 Heroscape Events

There has been a lot of talk about Gencon 2009. With the economy in a slump and folks losing jobs, I can't think lof a better way to get our minds off of the real world troubles than an incredible 4 day weekend of Heroscaping, gaming , eating, and drinking with friends.

So we are on folks! That's right! You heard it.

There will be some awesome Heroscape events at Gencon this year and surprises as well. So sign up, get your badge and hotel arrangements, and keep an eye here for details as they evolve.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 22nd, 2009, 12:26 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: GenCon 2009 Heroscape Events

Does this mean they have been submitted already or are they still in the planning stages?

I saw event submission opened yesterday and wasn't sure how soon the Heroscape events are normally submitted.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 12:33 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Does this mean they have been submitted already or are they still in the planning stages?

I saw event submission opened yesterday and wasn't sure how soon the Heroscape events are normally submitted.
Why do you ask?

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old January 22nd, 2009, 12:37 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

Why do you ask?
Just curious...doesn't matter either way...I am all set to buy my pass the day pre-reg opens
Old January 22nd, 2009, 12:40 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Well, good deal.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old January 22nd, 2009, 12:50 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Glad to hear that Heroscape will be at GenCon again. I got the opportunity to go last year and it was a blast. Now I just have to convince the wife to let me go again this year!
Old January 22nd, 2009, 03:49 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, I just got a new job and I was already calculating whether or not I will have earned enough days off to stay for all 4 days of GenCon.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 05:23 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the great news, GB. I look forward to being there again this year.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 05:25 PM

Location: Kansas City metro area (Grain Valley, Blue Springs)
paradox22 knows what's in an order marker paradox22 knows what's in an order marker

I'm looking forward to it!

Get your Kansas City Metro Scaping fix here: http://kcheroscapers.getphpbb.com/forum.html
Old January 22nd, 2009, 09:51 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

Awesome news!!!!

Now where is Hahnarama to tell us all that "It is too early to start thinking about GenCon!"

That's when I really start to get excited.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 10:08 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's never too early to think about Gencon! Now, he might bemoan Gencon's new registration system, but don't let him get you off on a tangent.

I'm excited for GC. The logistics will be a little tough for me this year, but I'll make it. Hopefully Elstree doesn't have some ridiculous job thing stop him this year

There were so many people there for the events last year, it was crazy. I look forward to seeing all that excitement about Heroscape again.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 10:10 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Where is it this year??? Is it at the same place as last year??? Also could someone give me a round about price of how much it costs???

It sounds interesting, and I might consider trying to get there.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con