Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 23rd, 2009, 05:42 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Unit Debates List --Debate #20 Added!

Minions and Taelord vs. Concan and Sentinels
This one was pretty good, since Minions>Sentinels and Concan>Taelord. However, like I said with the debate between BA and Migol, the voters weren't comparing "Which one was better for their points," but more so, "Which is better in general." The other reason why this debate was a little lopsided was that people thought, "Oh, Minions are better than Sentinels. Taelord is just icing on the cake."

Hounds vs. Stalkers
I've seen this one asked a lot before, and most people say hounds, just because they're cheaper, look cooler, and have a better chance a turn at causing a wound. Also, whenever people have been asked which is better before, I've almost always have seen the hounds be chosen over the stalkers.

Nakitas vs. Krav
Comparing an A unit to a B unit is a bad choice. Microcorps to Nakitas, or Krav to AE would have been a better debate.

In general, to decide if it's a good debate before hand, simply check the Power Rankings and check that they're similarly ranked; at the most one rank apart. And also just check to see if they're both equally used.

~Rednax, hoping MegaSilver's debates just get better and better.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 06:30 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

Have you considered doing larger scale debates? Say, have everyone debate which 100 point hero is the best option? I'd be interested in seeing something like that. I understand if it's beyond the scope of what you're trying to do, though.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 07:18 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That really shouldnt be too hard. There usually arent too many of one type of unit at the same point level. Would be interesting, though I can probably tell you at 100 points no one will say DW7k is the best.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 07:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
Have you considered doing larger scale debates? Say, have everyone debate which 100 point hero is the best option? I'd be interested in seeing something like that. I understand if it's beyond the scope of what you're trying to do, though.
I prefer to stick to certain units being debated against one another, instead of a generic debate. But it would be a good idea for a special edition, though.

MegaSilver
Old September 24th, 2009, 09:27 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit Debates List --Debate #21 Added!

Marvel Edtion!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=27059

MegaSilver
Old September 29th, 2009, 08:45 AM

Re: Unit Debates List --Debate #22 Added!

Debate #22 Added!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=27116

MegaSilver
Old October 3rd, 2009, 04:54 PM

Re: Unit Debates List --Debate #23 Added!

Debate #23 Added!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=27159

MegaSilver
Old October 6th, 2009, 06:44 PM

Re: Unit Debates List --Debate #24 Added!

Unit Debate #24 Added!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=27192&page=1

MegaSilver
Old October 6th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Best debate so far, no doubt.

You should do a "best of the worst" debate, just because it would be funny. "WELL, Dund is less terrible than Hatamoto!"
Old October 6th, 2009, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:

You should do a "best of the worst" debate, just because it would be funny. "WELL, Dund is less terrible than Hatamoto!"
I like the idea, but not the figures suggested. Maybe I will use this soon?

MegaSilver
Old October 7th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:

I like the idea, but not the figures suggested. Maybe I will use this soon?

MegaSilver
Well, the figures were just a kind of general idea. But yeah, you obviously get the idea. Like Moriko vs Shiori or something.
Old October 7th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spider-Man Vs. Venom-Good, although most people would rather have 2 extra attack, rather than a 15% chance better at Spidey Sense for 10 less points. Still a good debate though.

Su-Bak-Na Vs. Tor-Kul-Na-I like this one a lot, although most people like TKN better just because he's awesome, even though he's more expensive.

Isamu Vs. Marcu-I personally think the two are just about even. Pretty good debate.

Kaemon Awa Vs. Major Q10-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units