Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 8th, 2008, 10:07 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Sports: MLB

The Superbowl thread has started go off on a baseball tangent (my fault I think), so I figured I'd start a thread for the upcoming season.

Post your baseball thoughts here.

Looks like my Sox have already sustained their 1st injury of the season (Schilling) and pitchers and catchers haven't even reported yet. Nobody is really fretting over it though, he wasn't expected to play a huge roll this year. Schill and Wakefield I think are seen as a 2 for 1 spot in the rotation duo. Hope to get 15 starts out of each and the rest is bonus. Looking forward to seeing a full season of John Lester and with Schill already on the shelf, it looks like we'll get to see Buchholz early.

Last edited by nyys; September 9th, 2008 at 08:49 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV