Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old May 6th, 2009, 05:19 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C.W.N.C

Thanks Monk I will take her off the list with Jocasta. I am also trying to score a Neferia too?
Old May 13th, 2009, 11:09 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Added Speed Demon and Harpoon to the list
Old May 25th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In my Invaders thread, I finished the remaining Invaders (Torch, Toro, Spitfire) as well as Baron Blood.
Old May 25th, 2009, 10:58 PM

Awesome Badgermanic, I am glad someone found this thread useful. I will remove them from the list.
Old June 4th, 2009, 11:17 PM

Thanks to Grey Owl we now have a Jubilee. Another one off the list!
Old June 4th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Torch (Jim Hammond) is in my Invaders set and should be taken off the list.

Baron Strucker was an Invaders villain, so I will get to him eventually.

Nefaria is still the big one I want to tackle when I have some time.
Old June 6th, 2009, 08:32 AM

Thanks for the info badgermaniac I have updated the list. I am glad someone is using this list to pick their next customs. I would like someone to do Cystal, Medusa and Triton so the Inhumans would be complete.
Old June 12th, 2009, 11:37 PM

Badgermaniac made a awesome card for Count Neferia so the list goes down!
Old June 16th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I know this is a Marvel list but there are some DC characters missing cards as well.
I have Phantom Lady and Copperhead being worked on with my partner Garada.

If you want Marvel only, than please ignore this post.
Old June 17th, 2009, 03:35 AM

an0riginal Woo who?

I just made Snowbird. She may need some work though.

Last edited by an0riginal; June 18th, 2009 at 01:51 AM.
Old June 17th, 2009, 09:34 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Two more completed.

Arnim Zola (*Real Name*)
Atlas (Erik Josten)

Old June 17th, 2009, 11:36 PM

Quote:
I know this is a Marvel list but there are some DC characters missing cards as well.
I have Phantom Lady and Copperhead being worked on with my partner Garada.

If you want Marvel only, than please ignore this post.
I don't know DC that well enough, but it would be nice for a DC also. Any takers?

Quote:
I just made Snowbird. She may need some work though
Thanks AnOriginal I really like your Snow Bird. It's very similar to the one I am creating. Here are the stats, Yodajunkie is making the card for me. Feel free to borrow whatever you want to.

Snowbird
Inua
Unique Hero
Goddess
Selfless
Medium 5

Stats
Life 4
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4

Special powers
Artic Animal Shape Shift
Once per game when it is Snowbird turn, she. may move her Shapeshift maker to one of the following artic animals. The effects will last for 4 rounds.
Polar Bear: add 2 attack die and 2 defense die when on a snow or ice space. May not fly.
White Wolf: add 2 Defense die and 2 to Move. May not fly
Sasquatch: add 1 defense die and 2 to life. May not fly
Great Owl: add 1 attack die and add 4 to move(flying)

Magic Detection 8
Once per round before moving, if a wizard, sorcerer, or sorceress is within 8 spaces of Snowbird, she may choose that one card to reveal all of it's order makers or once per round she may reveal one Glyph within 8 spaces.

Bound to Canada
If Snowbird moves beyond 12 spaces of a snow or a ice space, she will roll 1 less Attack die and 1 less Defense die and will immediately lose all special powers.

Superstrength and Flying symbol
Points 250?

Any thoughts for improvement appreciated.

Thanks Hi1x4 I will update the list. Glad to see this thread getting some use to people.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations