Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 16th, 2008, 06:42 PM

Zhoom45 Woo who?
Crazy custom idea, points? input?

I was playing an RTS game called Command and Conquer, and I thought of this custom. I'll be making the fig out of an airborn elite, a repaint and wash, but no cutting or glueing. I need a point value and some feedback. Sorry, no pic.

Col. Burton
Jandar

Human
Unique hero
Soldier
Disciplined
Medium 5

Stealth
Start the game with two stealth markers on this card. When there are two stealth markers on this card, Col. Burton may not be targeted by an attack or a special power on an opponent's army card. Col. Burton may take wounds from special attacks that target ajacient figures. If Col. Burton attacks, remove the stealth markers from this card. When Col. Burton becomes engaged with a figure, roll the 20d, on a 1-5, remove the stealth markers from this card, on a 6-20, no effect. At the end of the round, you may replace a removed stealth marker.

Knife Special Attack
Range 1. Attack 2. Common squad figures roll no defense against Knife Special Attack. Unique squad figures roll two fewer defense against Knife Special Attack. Using this power does not remove the stealth markers. Col. Burton may only use Knife Special Attack if there is a stealth marker on his card.

Phantom walk
Col. Burton may move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving engagement.

Remote Demo Charge
Start the game with a demo charge glyph on this card. Instead of attacking. Col. Burton may place the demo charge glyph on the space he occupies. When Col. Burton places the charge, remove the stealth markers from this card. Figures may move over and stop on the space occupied by the demo marker. On a different turn, instead of attacking, Col. Burton may detonate the marker, roll 6 attack dice. All figures ajacient to the glyph, counting its height as 8 levels roll defense dice seperatly. Destructible objects are affected by Remote Demo Charge. Activating the demo charge does not remove the stealth markers from this card.

Life 5
Move 6
Range 6
Attack 5
Defense 3
Points ???

He'll be very expensive I know, but I think his stealth power will be very interesting to use, along with the knife attack. What do people think for points?

Last edited by Zhoom45; December 6th, 2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old November 16th, 2008, 06:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Crazy custom idea, points? input?

Looks pretty cool!

Though the knife should probably be toned down.

And there's no room for all of that on a card.
Old November 16th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sounds cool, but I would suggest that once the Stealth marker is removed from the card, it is a permanent thing.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old November 16th, 2008, 09:54 PM

Zhoom45 Woo who?

The idea behind the knife, is there is a guy that I based this off in the game I was playing that can do this stuff, his knife is an instant kill to all infantry, so by logic it is toned down. But I'll work on it, maybe it should be just common squad figures roll no defense and unique squad figures are minus 2. As for the stealth marker being permanently removed, The point was to make this guy have a large attack, and before you can really do anything about it, he's gone. Maybe it should take longer to be put back. That would tone down his points, but keep the idea that I was looking for.
Old November 16th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhoom45 View Post
The idea behind the knife, is there is a guy that I based this off in the game I was playing that can do this stuff, his knife is an instant kill to all infantry, so by logic it is toned down. But I'll work on it, maybe it should be just common squad figures roll no defense and unique squad figures are minus 2. As for the stealth marker being permanently removed, The point was to make this guy have a large attack, and before you can really do anything about it, he's gone. Maybe it should take longer to be put back. That would tone down his points, but keep the idea that I was looking for.
I think that would solve the issue. All in all, sounds pretty good.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old November 16th, 2008, 10:43 PM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

That is alot of text to put on a card. Not only that, but you'll be on putting wound markers, order markers, a stealth marker and a demo charge glyph. Thats gunna be so full that you won't be able to see what your even reading.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards