Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 6th, 2019, 04:57 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Batman ('66) (Public Testing)

I'm on this one next. I have HYDRA Base Gehenna set up, so I will use the Bat-Rope.

Any particular armies you want?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 6th, 2019, 05:01 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I'm on this one next. I have HYDRA Base Gehenna set up, so I will use the Bat-Rope.

Any particular armies you want?
Perfect! That's actually the map I wanted to use, but it wasn't in the online maps.

Probably makes sense to do one Luke Cage thing and one other thing. Not picky beyond that.
Old March 7th, 2019, 10:35 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm going to do Teddy-Bear first, but since Scapemage and possibly Ericth are using the Bat-Rope, would I need to in testing him? I don't think there's any map online I can think of where I'd be comfortable using it?
Between that and there already being two testers signed up, would it be more help for me to get on with other characters?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 7th, 2019, 10:42 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm going to do Teddy-Bear first, but since Scapemage and possibly Ericth are using the Bat-Rope, would I need to in testing him? I don't think there's any map online I can think of where I'd be comfortable using it?
Between that and there already being two testers signed up, would it be more help for me to get on with other characters?
Yeah, I don't know that we'll need three testers yet. If @Scapemage hasn't started yet, it might make more sense for him to hit Shang/Wreck-Gar and you to take Batman? Up to him, though.
Old March 7th, 2019, 10:45 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Yeah, I don't know that we'll need three testers yet. If @Scapemage hasn't started yet, it might make more sense for him to hit Shang/Wreck-Gar and you to take Batman? Up to him, though.
Not necessarily - as I said, I can't really use the Bat-Rope - though I do reckon Shang is a higher priority? Then again, if @Spidey'tilIDie and @Arkham can hit him this weekend, that might be enough there. We also need at least one more person hitting Teddy-Bear and someone hitting Wreck-Gar

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 7th, 2019, 11:11 AM
Symbiotic

I talked to Eric and he will be using the Bat-rope.

Ah, of course, you're also constrained by the online map choices. Should have remembered that.

I put in a request with @Zettian Juggernaut in his Online Request thread to get a couple more Bat-rope-friendly maps, so maybe we can get access to that at some point.

Definitely would like two testers using the Bat-Rope here. I'd leave the sign-ups as they are unless something changes with the online maps situation.
Old March 8th, 2019, 05:47 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Batman (1966)

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

Map: HYDRA Base Gehenna.
Units: Batman (150, Shark Repellent, Bat-Rope, Smoke Pellets), Luke Cage, Daredevil II, Shang-Chi, and Spider-Girl (910) vs. Ocean Master, Atlantean Palace Guards, Flash (Barry Allen), and King Shark (910).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

Map: HYDRA Base Gehenna.
Units: Batman (150, Bat-Rope, Police Scanner, Infrared Goggles), Comissioner Gordon, Jonah Hex, Phobos, and Punisher (820) vs. Doctor Octopus II, Sandman (Marvel), Vulture, Mentallo, and Wizard (825).
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Batman is useful in a surprising amount of situations. The Bat-Rope can be used to get on top of stuff, vault over stuff, move faster over water, and even reposition enemies in a fight. Pow helps incredibly with consistency in battle. 150 was feeling pretty good to me, and he was quite useful despite doing little damage in Game Two.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: What glyphs you take is huge for this guy. Police Scanner really helps set up Bat-Rope combos in a Lawman army. Shark Repellent was a fun use in Game One but super niche, as we’ve discussed. Smoke Pellets help his survivability a lot.
Huzzah!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 8th, 2019, 06:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like a big win, a big loss, and three close wins so far. Decently on target. Depending on last set of tests maybe a 10 point bump?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 8th, 2019 at 06:28 PM.
Old March 8th, 2019, 06:15 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks like a big win, a big loss, and three close losses so far. Decently on target. Depending on last set of tests maybe a 10 point bump?
Why would you bump him when he's lost 4 out of 5 games?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 8th, 2019, 06:28 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Because I'm bad at typing? That last losses should have been "wins." Edited, thanks.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 8th, 2019, 08:30 PM
Symbiotic

Thanks, Scapey!

Looks like he's 3-2 so far, and none of those wins or losses by a huge margin. Thinking we're pretty much on target, but we'll see how he looks after Eric's tests.
Old March 9th, 2019, 02:00 PM

I must've miscounted!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library