Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 25th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Directory

lol, don't get their hopes up too much! (Though I figure Griff and I are bound to retire in four or five years here, and that'll clear up plenty of job opportunities for the rest of ya).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2010, 10:29 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
Well I was only thinking about one more lol.
Hidicul?
you can't make me a sidekick yet Bats, I haven't even done a design yet
Old July 25th, 2010, 10:30 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hidicul?
lol, you're making it harder to give Master Tang a hard time here ...

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2010, 10:31 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hidicul?
lol, you're making it harder to give Master Tang a hard time here ...
LOL, just trying to help
Old July 25th, 2010, 10:32 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
No. You are a well respected member here, and I personally appreciate you being involved. As long as you keep doing what you do, IN TIME, you will go as high as you would like in C3G. But not necessarily a distant dream. If anything, SirG's relative quick ascension should be an encouragement to all.
Thank you very much for answering my question and I'd also like to deeply thank you for that compliment you started off with. It meant alot.
I was going to put the :hug(s): thing, but that looked an awfully a lot like two smilies making out. lol
Also I really wish I could rep Hidicul for that lol.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old July 25th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
No. You are a well respected member here, and I personally appreciate you being involved. As long as you keep doing what you do, IN TIME, you will go as high as you would like in C3G. But not necessarily a distant dream. If anything, SirG's relative quick ascension should be an encouragement to all.
Thank you very much for answering my question and I'd also like to deeply thank you for that compliment you started off with. It meant alot.
I was going to put the :hug(s): thing, but that looked an awfully a lot like two smilies making out. lol
Also I really wish I could rep Hidicul for that lol.
I love you too.
Old July 25th, 2010, 10:48 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I'll take that as a compliment. lol Love you too.

Old July 25th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I love you too.
Hey, if all you smiley boys want to kiss something, well how about kissing this... .

Aw come on, you know you've all been begging me to do some more of that...ahhhh, the memories.
Old July 25th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
And now that Sir G, that deadbeat is out of the way, check it out! We've just named two new Sidekicks.
Congrats goes out to Quozl and Scapemage!
Thanks for the honor but I don't actually meet the requirements as I haven't done a design yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 25th, 2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
And now that Sir G, that deadbeat is out of the way, check it out! We've just named two new Sidekicks.
Congrats goes out to Quozl and Scapemage!
Thanks for the honor but I don't actually meet the requirements as I haven't done a design yet.
Those are merely suggested requirements, it's really up to the Heroes to decide when someone is ready to be a Sidekick or not.

Old July 25th, 2010, 11:53 PM

Yep - we voted you in and voting trumps all.
Now go design us something purdy!

Old July 27th, 2010, 03:38 AM
The Closer

You guys moved Sir G, Scape and quozl to their new spots but couldn't add me to the Allies list Sheesh

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy