Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 18th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Lockheed - Design Phase

Looks good, except one small typo (see below). I'm good either way on Mental Shield.

FIRE SNORT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose a figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by this Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Lockheed and figures with the Lava Resistant special power cannot be affected by this special attack.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Lockheed has telepathic immunity, yes (or at least it says so on Marvel Wiki). But, looking at that same wiki's list of characters with Telepathic Immunity, on the first page alone...

Wolverine
Deadpool
Emma Frost
Colossus
Storm
Rogue
Gambit
Mystique
Shadowcat
Psylocke

...who are all C3G figures WITHOUT Mental Shield. If they don't have it, it's not iconic enough to Lockheed to warrant addition.
Old April 18th, 2012, 02:02 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well played! I like the idea of this being a 2 power card as well.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2012, 02:24 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, I see what you guys are saying, so I will drop Mental Shield.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old April 18th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not arguing for Mental Shield (I think he'd be fine without it), but in my limited experience, most of Johnny's list are pretty susceptible to mental attacks (except for Emma, who actually does have a version of Mental Shield on her card), while Lockheed is impervious to a mental probe from Xavier and manages to hide his intelligence from everyone for years. Again, I don't think he needs the power, but there's a much stronger case for him to have it than the others.

EDIT: And ZJ decided, which makes this irrelevant.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 18th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Liking it so far, except for one thing...
I´m absolutely not a fan of having the Kitty Pryde/Lockheed synergy rely on order markers being revealed on Lockheed.

It seems strange to me to have the "pet" activate the "master".

Wouldn´t it work with something like this:

MUTANT PROTECTOR'S PET
At the beginning of the game, choose one Unique Mutant Protector you control to be Lockheed’s Companion. After revealing an Order Marker on the Companion´s card and after taking a turn with the Companion, you may take a turn with Lockheed.
Old April 18th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I believe that's how it was originally, DW. It ran into problems with Jubilee, as that wording would allow you to take a turn with Lockheed's Companion, Jubilee and then Lockheed all in one turn and finding a way around that was tricky. A defense bump as is being suggested should be enough to keep him around in my opinion. I think it'll add some interesting strategies.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 18th, 2012, 03:57 PM

Frost n Shock Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
Liking it so far, except for one thing...
I´m absolutely not a fan of having the Kitty Pryde/Lockheed synergy rely on order markers being revealed on Lockheed.

It seems strange to me to have the "pet" activate the "master".

Wouldn´t it work with something like this:

MUTANT PROTECTOR'S PET
At the beginning of the game, choose one Unique Mutant Protector you control to be Lockheed’s Companion. After revealing an Order Marker on the Companion´s card and after taking a turn with the Companion, you may take a turn with Lockheed.
I agree, this makes more sense to me than having Lockheed being the activator. The pet benefits from the master.
Old April 18th, 2012, 03:57 PM

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ah, I see...

And I guess it would be a bit too dicey if something like
"After taking a turn with Lockheed you may not take any additional turns with any Sidekicks you control."
was added...
Old April 18th, 2012, 04:01 PM

Frost n Shock Woo who?

Oh I see, keeps character abilities from stacking.
Old April 18th, 2012, 04:09 PM

Could Lockheed´s protection of Kitty be represented in another way than extra turn activation?

Maybe something like this...
MUTANT PROTECTOR'S PET
At the beginning of the game, choose one Unique Mutant Protector you control to be Lockheed’s Companion. After taking a turn with the Companion, place Lockheed on any space adjacent to the companion. While Lockheed is adjacent to the Companion the Companion has +1 def (or gains counterstrike on melee attack rolls or something like that...?)
Old April 18th, 2012, 04:15 PM

Since the power was as is in the public design post thread when folks voted it in, I'd say the group is pretty invested in the current direction.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library