Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old April 10th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Cave Raider

Hey I just wanted to let you all know That Truth was kind enough to let me put my home brew game Cave Raider in the downloads section.

If you collect miniatures such as D&D minis and want a simple solo dungeon crawl experience, that is fun and challenging, please give my little game a try. It is not pretty, but the mechanics are fairly sound. I would love some feedback on this game.

Go here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/download/index.php?dlid=589

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old April 11th, 2007, 05:46 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Cool. Downloaded and packed. I will print this up and try it out over the weekend at the In-laws. Thanks GB.

Old April 11th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sweet. I'll take this for a spin. I love solo dungeon crawls.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old April 11th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Sweet. I'll take this for a spin. I love solo dungeon crawls.
I warn you Imax. It might not be visualy up to your standards.

Oh also, you can play the game with other players as well, and it can be fun that way also.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old April 12th, 2007, 12:37 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I've played this a few times solo and it is great fun. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I have.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old October 14th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Mighty Mouse!

I have been playing this little game a lot lately and tweaking some minor rule things. I have only ever beaten the game twice. I think my problem is that I refuse to run from a fight. I was thinking about taking some pics of the game being played.

One thing that I discovered is that this game is crazy portable. I took it to the beach condo with us last weekend and played while the kids napped.

Playing the game is similar in some ways to playing a game of solitaire. I play on a TV tray while watching TV since it doesn't require much room or an extravagant set-up. I have never played multiplayer though and would love to try it someday if any of my Texas friends are game.

Of all of my creations, this one is hands down my favorite.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old October 31st, 2007, 01:49 PM
Mighty Mouse!

OK I am on the verge of beating the Lich Lord (I think) I am on the third level in a 3 level game and have a party made up of a Champion, elf, orc, wolf, and thief. I have 2 magic swords, one for my Champion and the other for the Orc. I have a potion of strength as well. I am 2 rooms away from the Lich Lord's chambers, but I have to get ready for work.... I will have to finish it tonight. Wish me luck... BTW, I do not have a clear exit out of the dungeon since I arrived on level 3 by way of a trap, and do not have a rope, or a route to a stairs up room yet....

I have also been updating the rules and adding and clarifying some things. The option to trade with strangers upon and indifferent result during an encounter is the most notable change. This gives more use for treasure and allows players to get a wee bit more powerful if they happen to have gold at the right time. In my experiences, it is a rare thing to actually beat the game.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old November 4th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Made it to the Lich Lords room. I was on level three but had a large party so I pulled four cards in addition to the Lich Lord card. Fortunately the Lich Lord only had a wolf with him, a magic cloak, gold, silver and a desertion card! So I made the desertion roll for all of my guys and nobody deserted!! On to fight the Lich and as we approached he rolled a 1 the two times he had a chance to zap us with his Magic Bolt 2+.. So my elf engages the wolf and the rest of my crew are surrounding the Lich. Our gang up total came up to something like 16 against the Lich's 13 so we were at a +3. We rolled good enough for him to save so he rolls and gets a 3 (he only needs 2+). Then he attacks my Champion and forces me to save, I roll a 5!! Two more rounds like this and then finally the Lich Lord blows his roll and dies. I didn't lose a single raider. I found a way up to the second level and am now trying to get out of the dungeon. I'm stoked because it will be one of the rare times, that I have actually beaten the game.... That's if I can make it out.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old June 30th, 2009, 11:13 AM

finalmix costs too much!
Re: Cave Raider

The link wouldn't load for me.

me
Help my eggs hatch!!!!
Old June 30th, 2009, 01:56 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

I had never seen this before either, but I'd be really interested in checking it out. Link isn't working for me either; I also couldn't find it by searching the downloads section. Any chance of a repost?

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old June 30th, 2009, 02:12 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

This thread is from the early days of Heroscapers and the link was probally lost when the server was switched. Many downloads were lost during that switch. Maybe GB still has the game and can re-download it here to the new Scapers.

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 30th, 2009, 02:29 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Yep, that's what I figured since my google searches bring up an older format message board

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games