Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old December 8th, 2014, 07:00 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Gencon 2014 Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
OK, cool, almost there. The three unaccounted for players are Arrow Grut, Mr. Migraine, and juniour. One of them lost to Mattser; the other two played each other, with the winner then losing to R˙chean.

If anyone knows which two of them played in the first round, or Mattser's first round opponent, or R˙chean's second round opponent, that would settle it.
I believe Mr. Migraine beat juniour because I remember him feeling bad about it, then I believe juniour won a general in general wars. I could be mistaken, though.
Old December 9th, 2014, 06:14 AM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
OK, cool, almost there. The three unaccounted for players are Arrow Grut, Mr. Migraine, and juniour. One of them lost to Mattser; the other two played each other, with the winner then losing to R˙chean.

If anyone knows which two of them played in the first round, or Mattser's first round opponent, or R˙chean's second round opponent, that would settle it.
Mitch is getting up in a bit. I can ask him who he played and whether he won.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old February 15th, 2015, 02:43 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

So I realized we never finalized this. If this is accurate.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
I believe Mr. Migraine beat juniour because I remember him feeling bad about it, then I believe juniour won a general in general wars. I could be mistaken, though.
...then I think the below is right because I got a Nilf/Krav build to use in 2nd round.

--
R1:

dok > Rollitontop
vegie > Matthias
Ry > dragonruler
Mantrain > KidScaper
Mattsertruckrally > ArrowGrut ?
Nicktheant > Major Q23
Hendal > orcelfarmyone
Mr Migraine > junior ?

Quarters:

dok > Nicktheant
vegie > Hendal
Ry > Mr Migraine
Mantrain > mattsertruckrally

Semis:

Mantrain > dok
Ry > vegie

Finals:

Ry > Mantrain

--
assuming Elder = junior; Dees = Mr. Migraine

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; February 15th, 2015 at 03:44 PM. Reason: seems right???
Old February 18th, 2015, 04:12 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Hm, no... I guess that's must have been the other way around. Mitch E. is Mr. Migraine and Taylor D. is juniour.

So, assuming they did play each other (i.e. Mattsertruckrally played Arrow Grut and not Mr. Migraine), that makes it:

R1:

dok > Rollitontop
vegie > Matthias
Ry > dragonruler
Mantrain > KidScaper
Mattsertruckrally > ArrowGrut ?
Nicktheant > Major Q23
Hendal > orcelfarmyone
junior > Mr Migraine

Quarters:

dok > Nicktheant
vegie > Hendal