Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 3rd, 2022, 03:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of King Ghidorah (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Not a fan of having such negative powers as the Head Markers on an Event Hero like this. If he goes down early cause you loose a head on the first roll, that's basically losing a third of your army. In this case it is rare enough that you will have to cost him as if he has Triple Attack and that's just gonna make it worse when you lose a head.
That's only true if he's attacking Huge figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 3rd, 2022, 03:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Exactly why I did not want two head markers or for the head loss to be variable but that is what others wanted so I went with that.

Edit: Good point quozl but as King of the Monsters he should do good against huge figures, consistently.

Regardless, I am OK testing it out to see how it goes.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 03:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I took it to mean he could only attack the same figure if it was huge. That's essentially just gonna turn him into a Huge figure counter draft which makes him even worse.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 03:14 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I took it to mean he could only attack the same figure if it was huge. That's essentially just gonna turn him into a Huge figure counter draft which makes him even worse.
It does mean that but you'll just spread out your figures to make sure he doesn't get multiple attacks.

I do think "lose a head after 7 wounds" works fine too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 3rd, 2022, 03:15 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

He has a really good ranged explosion attack, so hopefully he can soften up a more normal army as they try to close on him. His Wing power will be better against more normal armies as well.
Hard to say without testing him.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 03:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah, limited triple attack feels a bit strange here. I don't know theme of like, any of these big monsters so keep that in consideration.

I think a few more balanced options would be...
Plain triple attack with a lower attack number (Like 5 or so?).
If the cutting-off-the-hydra-heads is necessary, then make it a bit EASIER to do, and not as big a detriment to Ghidorah. Instead of losing a whole attack in his triple attack, could always subtract an attack die for the rest of the game or something. Especially since he'll use his two other abilities on his other two turns, it might not be a big deal.

I think my preference is to not lose the heads (From a mechanical standpoint, not a theme one) if that's workable. Keeping these big beasties as consistent as possible I think is the best way to balance them.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 03:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
It does mean that but you'll just spread out your figures to make sure he doesn't get multiple attacks.

I do think "lose a head after 7 wounds" works fine too.
I definitely think this approach would work better mechanically and thematically.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 03:24 PM

I always want to include the theme so I want a head to come off but he does not lose a head every battle either. I just think if that head loss(or losses) is set to a static number it will give the design consistency.
I am cool with opening up the triple attack to all. That will give him a ton more firepower overall. Would want to try it at 6 to start.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 03:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah keeping the "losses" at a set amount of wounds would help the consistency as well.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 03:36 PM

NAME = KING GHIDORAH
SPECIES = KAIJU
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = INVADER
PERSONALITY = CRUEL

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 20

LIFE = 15

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 1000?

THREE HEADED MONSTER
When King Ghidorah attacks with a normal attack, he may attack two additional times or one additional time if there are 7 or more wound markers on this card.

WING LIGHTNING BOLTS
Once per round, instead of attacking, you may roll 6 combat dice. For each skull rolled, choose a figure within 6 clear sight spaces of King Ghidorah to receive a wound. You may not choose the same figure more than once, unless that figure is huge.

GRAVITY BEAMS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 7. Attack Special.
King Ghidorah can only use this special attack once per round. Choose a figure to attack. Roll 8 attack dice against the chosen figure, and 4 dice against all figures adjacent to the chosen figure. After using this special attack, for each destructible object destroyed in that attack, each defending figure receives an additional wound. Ghidorah is not affected by this special attack.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH
Old March 3rd, 2022, 06:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, since this guy basically gets his name from the hydra, I really like the head theme and the reuse of the head markers. I don't think losing his ability to triple or even double attack is bad overall -- I think it happening randomly on an unlucky roll and being super swingy is bad.

I think having him lose a head when he has X wounds and another when he has Y wounds lets him be much more consistent.

I kind of like the idea, also thematically, of him being a figure that is at his strongest early, often feeling overpowered, but that you can wear down over time, as opposed to a figure that feels weak early and charges up. Basically the bizarro Godzilla. I think that contrast would make their match up sing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 3rd, 2022, 08:17 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Here's what I'd suggest, based on feedback:
Quote:
THREE HEADED MONSTER
When King Ghidorah attacks with a normal attack, he may attack:
• 2 additional times if there are no more than 4 Wound Markers on this card; or
• 1 additional time if there are 5-9 Wound Markers on this card.

WING LIGHTNING BOLTS
Instead of an attack, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to roll 6 combat dice. For each skull rolled, choose a figure within 6 clear sight spaces of King Ghidorah to receive a wound. You may not choose the same figure more than once, unless that figure is huge.

GRAVITY BEAMS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 7. Attack Special.
King Ghidorah can only use this special attack once per round. Choose a figure to attack. Roll 8 attack dice against the chosen figure, and 4 dice against all figures adjacent to the chosen figure. After using this special attack, for each destructible object destroyed in that attack, each defending figure receives an additional wound. Ghidorah is not affected by this special attack.
Every 5 wounds inflicted, he loses a head, thus attacks one fewer time. 15 wounds = dead.

Instead of an attack on WLB, will allow it to be traded in for one of his attacks early on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library